Recent content by lucky phil

1. lucky phil

Where's your favourite DH track

awaba it the best but wattleblah is very tec and thredbo is very good because of the chair lifts
  2. lucky phil

Fix stromlo 4x !!!

some thing needs to be done as we will look like fools at the worlds...
  3. lucky phil

Stromlo 4x

passing, there is none at stromlo. its just a sprint to the inside line and out of it and repeat in every corner. there is no opportunity of passing because the outside line is not bowled enough to carry speed that is required to pass not even if you are tom hubbert mty10@ i think you have a...
  4. lucky phil

Nsw state champs

jake lowe i do but not in age i race him in A PRO and my brother dose in age it dose not end well for either of us!!!
  5. lucky phil

Nsw state champs

This is a few pic's from the practice and the first day of racing. the track was very wet!!!
  6. lucky phil

Your Thoughts on Giant Glory Dh1 :)

glory if you are keen on getting one there is fair wait on the 09 bikes because of problems with the shimano factory. good luck i want one but thats because i stair at one all day at work!!!
  7. lucky phil

sold delete please

yeti 4 sale dude i cant belive that no one has jumped on this like a bat out of hell its such a sweet bike .i watched austen build it up its a shame that no one wants a killer ride like this:(
  8. lucky phil

Nice - 2008 Lapierre

2008 lapierre OMG this bike is killer, Now the important question is whether any one bring them in too Australia.
  9. lucky phil

2007 NSW/ACT State 4X Series Round 4

i cant wait to race but i fear i wont be able to with my knee being wrecked but i hope the extra time will help to get my knee back into shape.
  10. lucky phil

newcastle riders

that sucks ,i still will be going riding any way!
  11. lucky phil

newcastle riders

is any one riding DH on the week end of the 27-28-29 oct
  12. lucky phil

Anyone from Sydney going to the Nationals Round in Tasmania?

It sucks that the ferry is not running any more. althought it's good ,don’t have to worried about sea sickness it is going to be very unpleasant in bass straight this time of the year.
  13. lucky phil

Foes Dhs Mono 2:1

price on the foes 2:1 frame and foes xtd forks white fork lowers would look killer you are looking at 5800 for the frame and 6459 for the f1 xtd titanium forks
  14. lucky phil

The Aboriginal Land RItes

I am misanthropic can you understand or has it got to many letters
  15. lucky phil

The Aboriginal Land RItes

/\ l This is the second post and my opinion was asked and I gave it and my two cents. I am not a racist no matter how you guys want to interpret my posts. This is my opinion and it is a free country (remember why your parents...