Recent content by mrbailey

1. M

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

For the series results for round 1 you've taken the data from the average lap times (which was used for gradings) rather than the amount of laps ridden on the day. That explains some of the errors.
  2. M

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

+1 Maybe even top 10? Can next year's gradings also take into account this year's performances? Hopefully the results will be accurate next year.
  3. M

Agreed. With 6 laps I'm in the middle of B grade, but my average lap times are the same, or at least quite close, to several 5 lap riders in A grade. I've no problems with being put in B grade, I'm either a handy B grader or a rubbish A grader, but I can't understand the logic of the...
  4. M

VIC 2014 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 4 / June 15 / July 13 / Aug 3

Thanks Rocky Riders committee for organising a top day of racing. That's as sore and tired I've been after a race for a long, long time.
  5. M

VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

We're still finalising details for the Castlemaine round, will make an announcement soon. But more will be on the menu for all grades.
  6. M

VIC Have You Seen It? You Yangs Yowie Saturday 6th October, 15km, 33km, 66km, 99km

Thanks Geelong. Had a great day. I really enjoy that loop, it's got something for everyone. I didn't see the Yowie. Bit of rain scare it off?
  7. M

Post your 29er!

I was there but not on the Scandal. It wasn't finished then. I did see the Scandal though. It was a black one I think.
  8. M

Post your 29er!

On One Scandal Here's my On One Scandal. It's a cheap frame but rides above its pay grade. They're still on sale on the On One website. I love silver bikes. Can't beat 'em! This bike will be a "jack of all trades" - general riding, occasional racing and also some touring. SLX bits...
  9. M

2012 Bendigo 6/3 hr 9th Sept

See you Sunday. I'll try and drag a couple of people with me.
  10. M

Castlemaine Rocky Riders 6 Hour, Sunday 19 August

Thanks for the feedback about the event. Much appreciated. We're glad everyone had a good time. Thanks for the photos Serowe. Serowe donates his time to taking photographs, so if you see a photo of yourself that you like please buy.
  11. M

What a day! Thanks to all competitors and volunteers. We'll put a race report together in the coming days. If you rode, let us know how your day went. We're keen to hear some war stories.
  12. M

Today has been good. The track is looking great. You can leave your mud tyres in the shed. See you all tomorrow.
  13. M

Thanks for that. Works just fine. :clap2:
  14. M

It's not working for me either. We didn't upload it so can't fix it sorry. :( The trails should hold up fine. We had 13mm today but it's been a pretty dry August so the track will be able to take a bit of rain. I reckon it'll be fine by Sunday. I'm out there tomorrow morning so I'll post an...