Recent content by nspud

1. nspud

Recommend some 4x rigs

pivot point hands down!
  2. nspud

Newtons Nation

a select few of my 666 pictures at newtons. http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/Nathan_Spadaro/ you can find all the pics on photo bucket.
  3. nspud

Entry level DH rigs

grab a glory for $1500-$2000, keep some cash in your pocket for upgrades, repairs and body armor.
  4. nspud

Giants new range of parts

i work in a bike shop, when building bikes i noticed glory's run a 7" rotor on the rear, anthems have post mount calipers in the rear chain stays, and the reign is lighter than the trance. and 10 speed is on most bikes.
  5. nspud

Manitou DH fork

i am servicing a pair at work at the moment. they are great from a service point of veiw. all internals are CNC alloy (like fox). boxxers are plastic inside. if the seals leak they loose oil pritty fast due to upside down seals + gravity. i have a pair of 04 dorados because i am building...
  6. nspud

B-Lines??

i started racing at 30yrs old (2 years ago) i found you need do the b lines untill you build expirience. its all about progression, one step at a time.
  7. nspud

Sram on Shimano

just check your derailur hanger is straight, if its not no brand will be able to be tuned.
  8. nspud

Specialized P2 Crank Arm Removal

90% of cranks will comeoff with a standard extractor. you may need to put a plug or pin in the crank axle center so the extractor has somethig to push off. crank threads are normal (anit clock wise to loosen) as for the removal of the bottom bracket the thread is euro so that means the right...
  9. nspud

race results

hey steve we all know how we went at pasific park but could you post up the results when you say you will. we paid our race fees i feel we also paid to see our results. im sick of checking twice daily to see if they are up. you said at the race the results will be up on sunday night...
  10. nspud

Ourimbah Downhill Round 1 Sunday 28 March - Results now up, page 4 this thread

Blackman Bicycles will be there Blackman Bicycles team will be there, we are setting up a tent for customers and freinds of the shop. I will be carring basic spares and tools. We will be there to support our team riders and customers. all are welcome to bring a fold up chair, sit with us and...
  11. nspud

Ourimbah start ramp

some tool who cant ride. if they are caught we should tie them to the track legs open on race day.
  12. nspud

fork/stantion lube..

forks shouldent need lube, if you want to clean the upper legs tri flow is the only thing i would use. but wipe off any access. forks have an internal lubing system to keep themselves oiled. the dust seal works like a windscreen wiper over the fork legs so most of what you put on will be wiped...
  13. nspud

2010 scott gambler 10

scott have dropped the freeride label but the bike is exactly the same as last years, exept for the brakes (juicy-elixer) and tyres (minions-schwable muddy marys). the gambler 10 will not be sold in aust. the 20 was avalable as of last week. they dropped the freride label, because of the...
  14. nspud

Night DH Event - Ourimbah 10th Jan

is it on in2010 if so, im in. im sure we could get a few other guys to come along.
  15. nspud

Foam Pit

the bottom is most important i have a foam pit made out of pallets, its perfect. i also put a row of pallets on the ground down each side then lifted the outer edge of the pallets up about a foot to make the bottom like a boat shape. the boat shape bottom helps ventalation. but the main reason...