Recent content by Quency

1. Quency

Newly Released Bikes General

Any idea when the Sight is getting released? it's near the top of my list.
  2. Quency

Saddles for lady's bums

My other half uses a Spesh Power (old version, not the mimic) on the roadie. went through about 5 different saddles before we landed on that. tried womens specific and not. seems to be vary by person as to what suits. MTB seems less of an issue as up and out of the saddle so frequently.
  3. Quency

Fucking Zwift

Most likely the range on the Ant+ sensor is the issue. USB extension cord is the way to go; get the dongle right next to the sensor. I had similar issues. a lot of signal drops outs mid ride. was sorted as soon as i got the dongle closer to the sensor
  4. Quency

Sold Bontrager RXL 29" 142x12 Rear Wheel SOLD

Yeah can do. i'll just have to unlace the wheel.
  5. Quency

price drop, $100
  6. Quency

Port to Port 2018.... and a great ride was had by all!

I reckon the beach is probably a throw back to the big sister event (Cape to Cape) in WA, which has incorporated a beach section for most of it's 10 years. Earlier editions of Port to Port had worse sections of beach to deal with. I didnt find this one too bad. could ride all of it except...
  7. Quency

Wahoo Kickr - free apps?

How much functionality are you happy to lose? The Wahoo Fitness app will let you manually set a resistance level (out of 10), percentage resistance, a wattage or simulate slope and wind speed on the Kickr. You could pair that with an interval timer. a few free apps around. i used to use one of...
  8. Quency

Item: Bontrager RXL 29" Rear Wheel Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Used. Hub is great, Rim has a large ding. Reason for selling: Replaced following ding in rim Price and price conditions: $150. $100 Pickup preferred. Buyer pays postage Extra Info: 142x12 through axle. Centrelock. Hub is...
  9. Quency

Sold XTR Groupset 2x10 SOLD

PM coming
  10. Quency

Yes, still available
  11. Quency

Sold SOLD

Item: Trek Factory Racing Superfly 29er – Small 15.5 inch Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used but not abused. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $2500 pickup preferred Extra Info: Trek Factory Racing team issue bike XTR (M980/985 TBC) Race brakes, XT rotors Fox...
  12. Quency

Pictures added
  13. Quency

Yes Shadow+/Clutched. it's m985 or m986. i'll look tonight and confirm
  14. Quency

Item: XTR 2x10 Drivetrain Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used, good condition. Chain rings, cassette & chain are 18 months old and have been on second bike so little use Reason for selling: New groupset Price and price conditions: $350 ONO. Pick up preferred Extra Info: Great quality...