Recent content by RED_RACER

1. RED_RACER

24 solo nationals easter

It would ideally be before the worlds in October rather than in December. Unless they want to run 2 Sydney 24hr events in the one year again :)
  2. RED_RACER

How come?

It cost me $400 ish for a 3 week UCI licence on top of a ca license. Entry to a marathon world series race was free to elite and you still get a stocked goodies bag And freed zones :) Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
  3. RED_RACER

$1500.00 CASH UP FOR GRABS at Snowy Triple Trail this weekend

Short notice! Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
  4. RED_RACER

Wombat 100 - 14 April 2013 - Entries Now Open

I left my gel flask and clear adidas glasses at the 50 km feed station. If anyone has them please pm me. Awesome trails :)
  5. RED_RACER

2013 Australian Solo 24 Hr Champs : Easter : Stromlo

I'm hanging for the graph that indicates how close everyone was during that race! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. RED_RACER

No tubes podium wheels

77kg is the weight limit, 33psi is the pressure limit. I have used them for 24hr races, marathon races, xc races and now doing mad downhills in Switzerland on them with no problem. Seems like they can handle more hardcore riding then I can, I currently have several stitches to force a rest day...
  7. RED_RACER

NSW The Common Mountain Bike Festival

Are there any pics of the event around?
  8. RED_RACER

Tathra MTB Enduro. Entries open.

Im pretty keen for this event, last year was fantastic. This year there is heaps more sweet flowy single track. AND the weather actually looks pretty good for the area too!
  9. RED_RACER

Awesome event. I'll be back for sure. I clearly underestimated how much fun this track would be. I'm glad I was on a dually!
  10. RED_RACER

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Suddenly my race reports seem so basic. I need a theme for my next race report after the Dungog 8hr. Any ideas! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. RED_RACER

No green and gold Jersey for you then either! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  12. RED_RACER

I should be there, and will hopefully drag a few more riders me.
  13. RED_RACER

I'll see how I feel this Saturday morning :)
  14. RED_RACER

2012 Olympics - current odds

National rounds mean nothing, its all about who has the coin to race the world cup and ability to do it well. Hopefully he will be ok for a few of them..
  15. RED_RACER

XC Training

Back to 2hrs a day now!