Recent content by Ride.Dirt.Wake.

1. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

2014 National Champs, Bright | JB Photomedia

Rider gallery is up from Bright National Champs. Digitals $6, check out the rider collages too- http://bit.ly/1fsnve8
  2. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

2014 Nationals Round 1-3 | JB Photomedia

Now that the series is finished, here's an easy way to see your photos. I'll be at National Champs in Bright, too. If you're interested in an A3 collage of photos of yourself/your friends/team from 2014, I'm making and printing them for $60* each. Email photo@jaimeblack.com.au for more info...
  3. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Rocky Trail Entertainment | Flow Rollercoaster Rd 1 2014 | Ourimbah by JB Photomedia

Photos are now online and available at www.jaimblack.com.au - follow the Race Photos link. In 2014 I won't be shooting with the aim to get a photo of every rider, mainly as it's a massive time cost and inhibits my creative thinking. However, if you email me at photo@jaimeblack.com.au or comment...
  4. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Lithgow - NSW State Champs - Jaime Black Photography

What a great day of racing. We took some of our best photos to date, and had heaps of fun. I'm still coughing up dust from Mega Thunder, but what do you do! Photos are now all up after a couple of uploading delays, so head over to www.jaimeblack.com.au and check them out...
  5. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Rocky Trail Flow Roller Coaster

Did you get your lens working? Could be a dirty or damaged contact on the lens? Potentially easy fix! Nice pics :thumb:
  6. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Ourimbah - NSW DH Rd 3 - Jaime Black Photography

Official photos are now online and available for viewing and purchase. Use the search bar to find your photos, or browse by time (10am Sunday - end of racing) Click through to the gallery: jaimeblack.com.au Pricing / Sales: Social Media Digitals - $9.99 each Originals (can print A3, some...
  7. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

FLOW Rollercoaster Round 3 - Mt Stromlo - Jaime Black Photography

Sorry Andy, no luck this time. Next time!
  8. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Hey Andy, What was your Race Number / Gear? I'll have another look!
  9. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Hey Everyone, Hope you enjoyed yourselves on Sunday, I certainly did. Our first time shooting at Stromlo, hopefully you saw us on the mountain somewhere! All of our photos are now processed and uploaded, and indexed to save you time. Search for your plate number (eg. 848) OR your name (eg...
  10. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

Did you format the card using the GoPro? If you didn't format it at all and just used it, there's a chance it's in a format the mac can't read, but PC and GoPro can.. Try the card in a PC if you can, then transfer videos/photo to a drive formatted on your mac with ExFAT (as long as your files...
  11. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Del Rio - RedAss DH State Series Round 2 - Jaime Black Photography

Great weekend, if anything better because of the rain. Nearly everyone had a ball, thoughts go out to injured riders; get well soon. All photos & race report online at www.jaimeblack.com.au, here's a few picks. Web size photos (perfect for social media) are $2. Support a local business if you...
  12. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Still no definite word on opening. There's a bunch of berms that need work to hold up to even the first riders down the track. Officially waiting on IMBA's word to open, unofficially still work to do.
  13. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

BMX NSW Penrith Open meet - May 26 2013

Hi all, Great day out shooting yesterday, grabbed 600+ finals from 2500 shots. All are uploaded now, at: http://jaimeblack.smugmug.com/Sports/BMX-Racing/BMX-NSW-Penrith-Open-May-26 Thanks for looking, Jaime
  14. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

The BMX Race thread.

Hi all, I was photographer at the BMX NSW Penrith Open yesterday, all 630 photos are now online. Check them out/buy them here: http://jaimeblack.smugmug.com/Sports/BMX-Racing/BMX-NSW-Penrith-Open-May-26 Apologies if this isn't a NSW thread.. Jaime
  15. Ride.Dirt.Wake.

WSMTB XC @ Yellowmundee - 19th May 2013

Hey everyone, I got heaps of photos yesterday, at least one of every rider. Take a look, there's around 200 photos for you to choose from. http://smu.gs/12NgBXF All prints come with a digital copy. A4 prints are $25 delivered, A3 prints $40, and larger is available (36" on the shortest...