Recent content by roffle

1. roffle

SOLD 07 Sasquatch

sold to KOKONUT. great bloke, quick and easy deal. lock it up eddy
  2. roffle

SOLD 07 Sasquatch

Item: M Norco Sasquatch, 2007. "Blue". Location: Newcastle, NSW. Will send at buyers expense or can arrange dropoff if in Syd. Item Condition: Brand new, been ridden maybe 8 times. Been sitting in my garage unridden. Reason for selling: No time for it anymore... studying psychology...
  3. roffle

Headset, freewheel, bars, grips, V lever

I've got some gold protapers 685 wide. PM if you are interested..
  4. roffle

Comments from the NPWS

What about something like turning the open cut mining quarry at the end of gun club road into a series of dirt jumps? I'm assuming that a large portion of traffic through Glenrock is looking for dirt jumps, and if such a place was made then I do believe it would have a very positive impact...
  5. roffle

Finger problems

Sports such as riding can bring on repetitive stress injuries. Symptoms of CTS are basically as follows.. : A tingling or numb feeling in the hand and/or fingers. Shooting pains in the wrist or forearm, and sometimes extending to the shoulder, neck and chest or foot. Difficulty clenching...
  6. roffle

Despite the risk of deletion

Generalisation on my part, the few I know are.
  7. roffle

But why get upset about it? why should we have to stop it being used? If the term is used to express anything other than mild agitation to utter contempt I can't see a problem with it, neither do the few gay friends I have. I agree that calling someone *purely an example* a stinking faggot is...
  8. roffle

If practically everyone was gay, would you get offended if someone called you straight? I don't think I would.. that's just my opinion though. Please don't mention the fact that it is impossible. I can see what you mean Lupine, but it's a term that is in common use now. I don't agree with...
  9. roffle

My not so new Proflex 955

Thanks! I never would've guessed. Are you intending on taking that beast on the 7.30am XC rides Sammydog?
  10. roffle

My not so new Proflex 955

I saw you riding that past Gun Club Road awhile ago. I was going to ask what it was.. can you please explain it to me?
  11. roffle

Test post

What are you testing..? The banning stick?
  12. roffle

My bicycle (CR8)

Nice ride danv!
  13. roffle

Info for Glenrock Riders, Future use of Mtb's in the Reserve

1. How often do you ride in Glenrock: A. > Once a week 2.What is your age: C.16-25 3.What kind of riding do you do in Glenrock? (May circle more than one) C.XC D.FR 4.Do you see a problem with the environment in Glenrock A. Yes 5. If your answer is yes what are the main...
  14. roffle

Hotmail increased storage space.

I think this explains it..
  15. roffle

Cooking help.

Cheers guys! Keep them coming! And W2ttsy, I think aiming it at just mountain bikers is being a tad specific. I would like to if I could but it just isn't practical.