Recent content by RONEY

1. RONEY

Little Things You Love

taking the friday off to have an extra long weekend. ayyyyyyyyy
  2. RONEY

Alex Hiam is thirteen and has his own custom frame !!!!!!

different sources tell me he has snapped a sweet tooth and now runs gnar kill frames with sweet tooth decals on them. hope this is not true
  3. RONEY

Cord!

its pretty cool now with the new parts :D and hey! i got a mention all honesty looks clean now.
  4. RONEY

DH New found Glory! *Update*

I LOVE IT NICK even if im not a fan of DH riding enjoy her babe!
  5. RONEY

Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

please.. do tell..
  6. RONEY

flairs yo!

the setup i used to take that pic is a 1000d with an 18-55mm lens but i do have a 55-250 for vairous other shots. that photo was taken with a 400 ISO custom white balance with high contrast settings. oh btw your flairs are amazing Billy.. your in such good form
  7. RONEY

flairs yo!

don't know what it means or if im being rude in anyway here but i bought my new camera few days ago and its been amazing to me!! would be happy to take photos for the price of nothing took this today..
  8. RONEY

Commutercycle

thats the beast you told me about.. love it mate.. you've done a hot job of that rincon
  9. RONEY

4X Stp.

Daniel. you told me all about this i aplaud you on this one, that is so clean and dialed! cant wait to go out with you on the ole' hardtails! must catch up soon mate!
  10. RONEY

VIC please delete

sorry everyone, ive come to my senses and im going to keep it, sorry guys!
  11. RONEY

Coalbunker sesh

that song made the video. if he stayed on the bike he would have got it perfect.. for sure
  12. RONEY

VIC please delete

Bump it to the top *will negotiate*
  13. RONEY

VIC please delete

id have to see pics mate
  14. RONEY

Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

what was wrong with the 250 was alot nicer bike and rides better than an stp