Recent content by sampo1

1. S

Hornsby Shire Trails for my Geo Project

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?207953-Legalising-Mountain-Bike-Trails-in-Hornsby-Shire-area-survey.-(please-read)&highlight= There you go my project was on legalising trails in hornsby shire area and the positive and negative points that this will bring to the community as a...
  2. S

Hornsby Shire Trails for my Geo Project

Hey mate if you look around I recently did a thread on exactly the same sort of thing. I will send u link when i find it.
  3. S

Pros & cons of 06 demo8

Cons: Cant jump very well (in my experience) heavy Pros: Plush bullet proof etc I upgraded to the 2007 frame and its 100 Times better.
  4. S

Strength in 22's

Great Mate that was a truly inspiring film. Quick rider really smooth. Also loved the bits a grosvenor the rider was looking damn pinned on those tracks.
  5. S

Legalising Mountain Bike Trails in Hornsby Shire area survey. (please read)

Thanks for the responses guys. really appreciate it.
  6. S

Legalising Mountain Bike Trails in Hornsby Shire area survey. (please read)

Hey guys and girls, For my year 9 geography assesment I have to do a write up on positive and negative change that developements bring in my local area. I have chosen the development of legalising mountain bike trails in the Hornsby shire area. I also need some surveys from Mountain bikers in...
  7. S

The Next Generation - Episode 3

Loved It. Are those guys based on the North Shore of Sydney? Thought they were both really pinned and flowey.
  8. S

DH IronHorse Sunday - First Birthday Update

how do you like the 40s over the boxxers?
  9. S

Manitou Revox ISX Help

Thinking I may need a manitou revox to fit my frame as it has a weird bolt hole. Has anyone got any experience with it? Is it plush, stiff, need much maintanence?? All opinions would be helpful.
  10. S

Which Helmet Should I Buy?

The 661 Comp 2 is amazingly light and has great ventilation. I thought just cause it was going to be cheap it would be crap but I am completely converted.
  11. S

Opposites Attract. Red Rocket and Angel in white

Yeah thanks received the NS traffic off CRC for like 250 which was a steal. Got lots of the other parts second hand. Yeah was thinking of pulling the stickers off will probs do that. Thanks for the comments.
  12. S

2010 interschools (chris)

Any of me number 231. Red demo 8 with fox 40s with tubes wrapped around them. Wearing a fully white TLD kit.
  13. S

Interschools 2010

Hi i was in div 2 number 231. Was riding a red 2007 demo 8 with 40s. Full white TLD kit. Email to: Chris.sampo@hotmail.com Thank you
  14. S

Opposites Attract. Red Rocket and Angel in white

What would you go for codes, elixers, saints??