Recent content by spider monkey

1. S

NSW - orange 222 stolen Wollongong area

yeah man, just west of unanderra (next suburb)
  2. S

NSW - orange 222 stolen Wollongong area

Bike: 02 Oange 222 Colour: Beige Date it was stolen: 3/4/06 Where it was stolen: Garage, coachwood dr, coachwood park (Wollongong) Specs: Orange 222 02 model Red 02 Boxxers, scratches on staunchions and lowers Fox rear shock (550 x 2.8 spring) Gold protapers Xt rear der Lizard skin lockon grips...
  3. S

YEAH BOY!! new bike!

great Sam hopefully you can keep up with me and jimmy now congrats....!!! bags first slut of the bike :p
  4. S

New track @ Wollongong/Nowra Called "The Funnelweb"

the dude that was cranky with us on that trail was walking up the trails. as he does'nt beleive in shuttling. maybe people north of bulli are snobby protective people?:rolleyes: next time we will just park somewhere away from the dead end bit.im not gonna stop riding there, never had an issue...
  5. S

State Round at the Funnelweb...

i got some good pics. what was your number?
  6. S

Wollongong MTB Park - Riders Meet

ill be there. so will another mate, and maybe the other few in the riding group
  7. S

aerial/satellite view of NSW

Im trying to find the site (maybe a government one) that was posted here awhile ago (cant find) of NSW that you can zoom right into from satellite photos all pasted together. i need it to find some of the trails down this way etc. apparently someone from wollongong posted it i think? jordy?
  8. S

whats going on with the tracks in wollongong?

people still ride them. a group of us do it regularly. we are pretty discrete though
  9. S

Does anybody still ride bulli track?

a small group of us still ride that track, yeah. last time we were there was about 3 weeks ago? its not in that bad condition, few tree trunks you need to jump over. everythin in wollongong is closed, it has'nt stopped us riding bulli,uni,drift etc...
  10. S

Moto Helmets

i use a fox moto x helmet, its does'nt look out of place, its pretty small, actually smaller then my mates full face DH helmet. I got it as it offers better protection, weight? it weighs nothing really, not much dif between my Fox one and mates carbon DH one...
  11. S

designs for a downhill track

a few of us wollongong guys could come help design it :D PM me if you need a hand
  12. S

DH bike

hmmm, i know its older, but quite cheaper then 2000 . a Giant ATX dh1 team. Trixxy's, LX, hope rear disc and hayes hfx9 front. email tweak@iinet.net.au Im also in Wollongong :D
  13. S

risse trixys

ive got trixxy's, looking for boxxers or somethin now they need new seals. what would ya pay?
  14. S

Uni Track Wollongong

Im actually a security guard, and i know for a fact they cant search you, they cant fine you for tresspass unless you dont leave when told. taking number plates, that cant do bugger all. unless you were doing somethin which would equal 5 years jail, they cant stop you (false arrest) Lyle...
  15. S

gutter gappin!! last pic up

:shock: thats a sick pic. the bike still ok? :?: