Recent content by tmc_2

1. T

Mondraker Foxy v canyon spectral ?

I have a Dune and a Factor and just bought a Spectral for my partner. I recommend test riding and assessing what you want the bike to do. Nothing steam trains through rough stuff and gives you confidence to send jumps like the mondraker. However on flatter trails in my area the front can be...
  2. T

Illinbah out takes

Out takes can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoxmGd6I74o
  3. T

GCMTB Illinbah open day Nov 2013

Rephrase a phantom will fly that high but not as easy, what you dont see in that vid is the wind gusts over the hills. The phantom runs a 3s setup and flexy blades, I am running higher voltage and carbon blades, google earth has that hill at about 450m I think. Best way is to start out simple...
  4. T

Hi mate, no phantom would not handle the range, speed or altitude, I used a similar size platform so I could get in through the trees, although those shots did not make this edit.
  5. T

Hey guys, here is a rush edit of some clips I took at the recent Illinbah open day. Thanks to all the riders and event organisers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPstbmIRyU
  6. T

QLD SOLD Norco A-Line 2009 - Mean Green - QLD $1650!

Bump price drop needs to go
  7. T

Will consider parting out frame, fork, wheels and all parts. These have a 150mm rear
  8. T

SOLD please delete Item: 2009 Norco A-line, Small, Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: As New ridden on 2 occasions Reason for selling: Never gets ridden just collects dust Price and price conditions: $1650 neg, delivery can be arranged with buyer. Extra Info: As Pictured with Shimano DX...
  9. T

DH in QLD? bit of a joke isnt it?

Hey Guys, I have been MTBing in southeast QLD for a while now. Have a Trail bike and DH Bike. I think i have been kidding my self, how is any one supposed to ride their DH bike enough to be competative at races with practically zero legal tracks. Yes there is Clear, and a couple of secret...
  10. T

Super special on LEATT braces

Hey Guys I just bought a LEATT GPX Club brace after much research. Just thought id share the details of the cheapest price i could find in Aus. www.MXfactory.com.au shipped it to my door the next day. Cant find a cheaper place in Aus at the moment Adventure $288.95 GPX Club $584.95...
  11. T

Carbon fibre DH helmets

Have used THE carbon and Fox rampage fibre glass. The carbon is easily just as resillient and hard wering in a helmet applicaiton. Easily jst as strong in an impact too, i don think you need to worry at all.
  12. T

izimu rear shock delema

Have you tried running more bottom out resistance? Assuming you have the right spring weight for correct sag id pump the boost valve up to 190-200 psi and crank up the bottom out adjust. That should stop you bottoming out on the big stuff and still maintain some ride quality very thing else.
  13. T

How to get to the top with no shuttle car???

Yeah apprently like 25 miles range hey according to the site. CAnt wait to for some one to buy one and test it,.
  14. T

Yeah ill put my $799 back in the savings fund for a dual cab until i see some people in australia test it out.
  15. T

$799 USD, weight around 3.5kg claimed! Id like to see how it goes on a normal DH knobby rear tyre, should still poke you to the top.