Recent content by Tomshak

1. Tomshak

STOLEN VIC - Trek Road Bike

Posting this on behalf of a friend: Bike: 2011 Trek 2.3 Colour: Silver/Black Date it was stolen: Last seen on Sunday the 18th of May Where it was stolen: Rowing Boat Sheds at Melbourne on the Yarra River. It was last seen propped up against some temporary fencing about 1 meter outside the...
  2. Tomshak

Best dh tyres?

Go minions. I used to have Kenda Nevegal's and managed to puncture pretty much ever time I rode. I then got minions, and haven't had a puncture since (almost a year). There's still plenty of tread, they are grippy and all in all brilliant :D
  3. Tomshak

Bottom out thread

Got a vid of someone at the You Yangs a while back casing one of the bottom doubles. Can't see much bottom out but you can certainly hear the shock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuf8F_CBtsU
  4. Tomshak

My 2011 glory 01

Rusted old pedals to go with the shiny sparkly newness!
  5. Tomshak

"Pinned"

Liking the upside down goggles there:)
  6. Tomshak

Giant Glory 2011 weights?

Okay so we have established that it's not under 16kg. Anyone have a 2011 glory and know the weight or anything?
  7. Tomshak

Yeah I don't think it was the shop owner that told him but I'm not sure where he got the info from. Anyone know the correct weight? seems Giant's website doesn't know what a set of scales are...
  8. Tomshak

Hey guys, Sorry if this question has been asked a million times before but I'm really curious on what the weight of the 2011 Giant Glory's are. One of my friends is getting an '11 Glory 01 soon and he said something about them being 1.5 kg lighter than last years model and weighing in at...
  9. Tomshak

So who's got the lightest dh rig.

Good effort on the Orange. The frames look so bulky and as if they weigh a tonne but you have proved that wrong :D
  10. Tomshak

Riding Near Torquay?

I second that, the You Yangs trails are awesome. They are a bit further than 30 minutes away though...
  11. Tomshak

sunday

"Template for bike specs jda suggested this template for posting your bike's specs... we thought it was a damn good idea... so cut and paste this into your posts IF YOU WANT." I'm sorta guessing that means that you don't have to use the template if you don't want to :) Very nice looking bike...
  12. Tomshak

Cressy Climb Fastest Times

I believe according to the YYMTBINc results, you got 2:50.0 :D Not that it's much of a difference or anything.... Sorry for my pointless bullshitting...
  13. Tomshak

Jamis Bam 2...NOW SNAPPED

Looks insane! Ride it hard, although I have no doubt that you will ;)
  14. Tomshak

Giant Glory 2011

Okay, my bad.
  15. Tomshak

Giant Glory 2011

From what I saw in the Windham world cup, they looked like they were mostly running the 00's or the 2010 00's. The colour of the 01's are incredible though :D