Recent content by twisty

1. twisty

Do i need new discs?

The same thing happen to me. I just kept using it and it eventually burnt it off and it worked fine after that
  2. twisty

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

Hey mate im just wondering if you have any of number 82 in a black and red Rjays helmet, red fox shorts and a grey shirt. twisty32@hotmail.com Thanks mate
  3. twisty

Dh frame

Item: DH Frame S/M Location: Brisbane Price range: Under $1000 Extra Info: No dints
  4. twisty

beerburrum track

I headed out there today and the track is fine apart from the bottom section which was full on muddy
  5. twisty

SS 1 Beerburrum

Hey dude did you get any shot of #128 red rjays helmet, gray shirt with red fox shorts on a silver demo twisty32@hotmail.com thanks alot mate
  6. twisty

2010 Sunshine Series

When can we register?
  7. twisty

Post up ya 4WD!

Mines a 2001 diesel. When i get enough money i might chuck a winch on there and some spotters
  8. twisty

Post up ya 4WD!

Just pick this up yesterday :)
  9. twisty

2010 Sunshine Series

This is going to be my first year of racing and i cant wait!!
  10. twisty

red bull beanie?

Hey guys does anyone know where i could get a red bull beanie with a visor in brissie? I know that you need to be sponsored to get one but there might be some out there. thanks guys.
  11. twisty

QLD [FOUND] Downhill bike

bump bump bump
  12. twisty

QLD [FOUND] Downhill bike

Item: Downhill bike around $1000 Location: QLD Item Condition: Good. No rust Price: $1000 Extra Info: frame size must be small or medium
  13. twisty

Year 12 Project

Thanks for all your input guys, this will get me thinking :)
  14. twisty

Year 12 Project

My teacher said i could make one for a bike shop
  15. twisty

Year 12 Project

Hey guys I have this project that im doinig for ITD that requires me to design and create a project for the "community". Im thinking about making a work shop bike stand but i dont know how i can change the orginal disign to make it better. What do you guys think? If you guys have any...