Recent content by Willjh

1. Willjh

What's in a name?

Goodluck Alan, good to see that business still going I remember when you were just starting it. I look forward to perusing the catalog!
  2. Willjh

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode about 6-7Kms of the Natio, Went Exploring found a cool little loop that I can knock out after work. Had loads of fun and a rad time. Came home and bought some RaceFace Half Nelson grips as I dont like the standard ones on the Spectral, bought some Muc Off Dry and Wet Lube, a floor mat, a...
  3. Willjh

In all fairness Im supposed to be saving for Japan....
  4. Willjh

Wife said dont spend money on the bike, But I sold my old RC Quadcopter gear so I used the money to buy Tubeless goo and some new tyres... Shhh.
  5. Willjh

Canyon MTB - Real Life Experience

Honestly I think it's the ducks nuts. So much good SPEC for the price. It's honestly surprised me, it climbs things i would not have thought possible, easy to ride, easy to descend on, easy to climb on, takes jumps and stops like a champ even with my fat body. That being said I havent...
  6. Willjh

Makes me kinda nervous now. Im so far 3 rides on my Spectral AL 6.0 EX and so far I love it, its a great bike. Fingers crossed I have no issues (maybe I shoulda gone a YT?) Sorry your having so many issues JT, hopefully they get sorted sooner rather then later.
  7. Willjh

Water packs out of vogue, bottles back in? Seat bags - return to the 90's?

First picture is my Endurobro stle/hip/fanny/bum bag. Its rad. Second is my Race Strap. Bum bag for anything more than 2 hours along with race strap. Under 2 hours is just the race strap and a bottle.
  8. Willjh

I posted a reply with Links and its apparently waiting approval. So here it is without links. Backcountry Research tubetarp and Racestrap, Lyzyne Cage and Camelback bottle from mountainbikesdirect. Some generic usb charge light and flasher (i had to ride in the dark on an unlit road)...
  9. Willjh

Water packs out of vogue, bottles back in? Seat bags - return to the 90's?

I think it's part of the new Endurobro craze. Alot of Enduro guys are riding without packs and it seems to be the new thing. Ive just come back from a 6 year hiatus and like you was amazed at what I was seeing. However it does not appear to have reached out fair does quite yet. But this...
  10. Willjh

Bought some Back Country Research gear so I can ditch the pack and I must say it performed flawlessly and silently. The tubetarp kept my tube clean and the racestrap kept my tyre levers, 2 CO2 inflators and the tubetarp wrapped spare tube well secured and completely immobile. The Tubetarp is...
  11. Willjh

Funny to come across this when my bike is due to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks for the right up, I am eagerly awaiting my Spectral 6.0 EX heres hoping I dont run into any frame issues.
  12. Willjh

Image Verification Error

Hi All I was trying to recover my old accounts password when I ran into a pretty frustrating error. See below. Basically I couldnt start the retrieval process as the image would not display properly. Tried on Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge as well as Dolphin browser on my phone so I dont...
  13. Willjh

Drained the Bank account on: New TLD A1 Helmet New Fox Shorts New TLD Jersey New Fox Kneepads New TLD Gloves New 5-10s New BikeRack Cleaned garage and setup workshop for when bike gets delivered tomorrow. Made up couch to sleep on when wife finds out.
  14. Willjh

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Waking this thread from the dead! Hey Guys Its Will, Had to create a new account as I was unable to recover my old one. Thought I would wake this thread from the dead and see who still rides? I just picked up a Canyon Spectral Trail bike and hoping to get back in to riding and even doing...