COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I'm a 'sheep' for taking official government and health advice seriously, rather than blindly following nutjobs with an agenda on google or social media. Go figure.
That’s because you don’t do your own ‘research’ if you did you’d realise how enlightened they really are. So. Do your own research. And no I don’t have time to sit here in my mums house doing it for you! Fuck! Where’s my lunch? She promised me a sandwich ages ago!!! There are thousands of amazing FB reference pages for you. Do your own research! Fark. It only takes 10min. Job done sheeple.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Mum told me he’s always been that way, was news to me. She had to put her foot down when my brother and I were kids to get the usual jabs for measles and whatever.
He had an odd upbringing with some weird German parents, he has some hangovers from it and I guess this is one.
The bit that confuses me is that he isn’t dumb (although not formally educated) and loves technology.
If he loves technology, just tell him about the 5G benefits!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
He is a hippy, apparently. Tell him it is synthesised magic mushroom.
Sadly that might work. He is a bit selective with his tech appreciation though - loves cars and space and renewable energy, hates mobile phones (I created some amount of angst when I bought Mum an iPhone...) and microwaves.

People are weird...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sadly that might work. He is a bit selective with his tech appreciation though - loves cars and space and renewable energy, hates mobile phones (I created some amount of angst when I bought Mum an iPhone...) and microwaves.

People are weird...
Elon Bezos brought the vaccine back from outer space in his space X Tesla V16 and it is the key to ending our devotion to fossil fuels. Done.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Careful, there's a few Kiwis on here...
Is that how sheeple are made?

Rode past a CFMEU protest a few minutes ago...the not too big crowd was well spaced our, well behaved, all wearing masks, and only moderately inconveniencing traffic. I wasn't certain if they we protesting mask wearing and vaccinations or dodgy employment practices at the worksite. But it was refreshing after the Melbourne parades.

I also looked hard but couldn't find anyone distributing marching powder.