Search results

1. T

STOLEN Brisbane - Rocky Mountain FLOW

Hi all, I know it is not the most hardcore of bikes but it was my cousins pride and joy and so I said i'd try and get it back to her. It was stolen a few days ago from New farm its details are: Rocky Mountain FLOW serial # RMB04092938 Model S-224 yr 2005 Thank you very much for...
  2. T

my new specialized enduro elite

hey everyone as you probably remember i hve been looking for an all mountain bike for a while now but i have finally picked it :p i got it for a bargin as well from ryders cyclery thx guys its all stock and im pretty sure thats the way its gonna stay cause its pretty perfect already the pedals i...
  3. T

beat the record of farkiners

hey everyone i was just thinkin why dont we beat the record for the most people on farkin at a time, so someone say a date and i will be there, p.s we need to beat 365 or something like that cheers Tate
  4. T

bontrager??

hey everyone i am very keen on buying a trek remedy 6 but i dont know much about bontrager (the company that is used for most of the componetry of trek) could i get some advice on if they are good and what quality they are. website:http://www.bontrager.com/index.php spek list of the bike...
  5. T

all the differnt types of MTBing

hey everyone just a post to help clear some things up with people getting into the sport i thought it would be good to make a glosary of all the diff types of mountain biking and a short discription about them as well! merry christmas
  6. T

how to build/advice on building

hey everyone just wondering if i could get some hinters about how to make some nice jumps in my backyard the area i have is 15 by 7ish meters i was wondering what jumps i should put in, also i was wondering if anyone has any experiance and can tell me the average cost of the dirt and bobcat's so...
  7. T

christmas

Merry Christmas everyone just got an idea for a fun thread, post what you got for christmas (related to bikes) if you got anything, i know its christmas eve just getting the thread up early have a great christmas and a happy new year people cya
  8. T

Trek remedy 6 or 5 Vs. Giant reign 2

hey everyone im getting a new bike and i have narrowed it down to two. I just want some feed back or advice on which bike to buy i know that the trek comes with a nice warranty but the giant has the new maestro suspension oh well i think both these bikes are great but i need to decide on one...
  9. T

BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAY (International)

Hey everyone just wondering where your fave mountain bike holiday destination would be any where in the world i would defenatly pick somewhere in Canada keep it flowin guys :P
  10. T

BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAY (Australia)

Hey everyone just wondering where your fave mountain bike holiday destination would be in Australia mine would probably be Mt. buller thanks all (see my other post worldwide)
  11. T

Norco Team DH frame

Hey everyone im going to buy a norco team Dh frame but i am wondering if you guys can give me some advice on what componets i should put on it i.e fork, drivetrain, wheels, tyres etc i dont want to spend more than 2500 and i also want 2 front chainrings (cause i dont always have the shuttle...
  12. T

Super D

Hey everyone just interested to know if you guys have been wondering about super D like i have, i think its a great idea but i havnt seen any of these races in Australia thanks guy
  13. T

the right bike for me

hey everyone i currently own a diamondback topanga (hardtail) and i am wanting to upgrade, the catch is i like downhilling and freeriding especially rock gardens but realisticly i have to pedal up the hill and around where i live the tracks arnt all strickly speaking downhill or freeride but i...
  14. T

DH/FR bikes for under 3 grand

im looking for a DH/FR bike for under or around 3 grand but i also want one which i could pedal up hill cause for 99% of the time i wouldnt be getting a shuttle thx
  15. T

body armour

Hey everyone im trying to find some good armour out there for downhill and free riding if you guys can suggest some good and cheap stuff that would be great thanks im looking for a full face helmet some knee and shin guards and a pressure suit thanks for the help