Search results

1. eerrggh

Sold: Norco Bigfoot... Thank You Farkin :D

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: 2006 Medium Norco Bigfoot Location: Melbourne Item Condition: great besides the paint. its got a few scratches. and the chain in the picture is really just for show, its a shimano chain with sram gearing. Reason for selling: snapped both bones in my...
  2. eerrggh

An Ultimate round up thread?

When you click on the 'parts and stuff' forum, half of the page is taken up by sticky's which are all 'Ultimate round up' threads of various things like forks, frames, etc. I recon that it would be easier for everyone if there was a forum dedicated to this. your oppinions?
  3. eerrggh

how much is it worth?

i snapped both the bones in my left leg and the surgen tels me i cant ride for a bit under 2 years so its time to sell the bike and i have no idea what price to sell it at, can someone give us some hints? thanks everythings in good nick besides a few scratches on the frame from bike racks and...
  4. eerrggh

my half completed Bigfoot

well long story short, I bought the bigfoot in about may last year and one year on i've slowly upgraded almost everything except handle bars, stem, seat/seatpost and the rear wheel. just that and a frame and then i would have been done... Thought 'yep, take it for a run at Eildon DH' and on...
  5. eerrggh

MTX, mag's or 729's?

hey all, i read the rim round up but i still can't make a desicion. basically i'm looking for something that wont brake. My first three options are MTX's, mag 30's or 729's. i'm leaning towards the 729's at the moment bt i'd like to get some feed back on the matter. it'll be used as a front...
  6. eerrggh

SRAM x.7 plastic?

hey everyone, i'm probably goin to buy a sram x.7 derailuer and i was wonder if the ones from torpedo7 are the plastic ones. i had a mate tellin me today to stay with shamano becasue all the new sram stuff is plastic and it breaks.... any way any input would be great edit: in torpedo7 it...
  7. eerrggh

sram: pg-970 or pg-990?

hey everyone, just gettin an overview of wich cassette i should bye. i've been looking at both of them and the pg-970 is quite a bit cheaper and i was wondering if i should spend the extra few dollars on the pg-990. Mills
  8. eerrggh

Broken hanger? norco bigfoot

hey all, here's the story: i was riding round the streets, decided to change down gears. long story short, now i have a derailour half way round the wheel, a broken hanger and a pretty twisted chain? does it cover under warenty? or how much does it cost for a derailer hanger for a 06 Norco...
  9. eerrggh

will 7" forks destroy my frame?

hey guys and girls, Can someone please tell me if putin 7" Sherman Slider on my 06 norco bigfoot will destroy the neck of the bike? how easily will it break? it should only have to last me for a couple of months and i'm a pretty shit rider so i dont know if i should by them or not? any...
  10. eerrggh

Mr Dirt Gizmo Chainguide ?

has anybody got a 'Mr Dirt Gizmo Chainguide ' or had one. i'm looking around at the moment and these seem to be cheep so if anyone has a comment o them? thx
  11. eerrggh

tire size

i'm sorry if this has already been a thread but i did do a search but couldn't seem to find what i needed.... i currently use kenda 'i dont know whats' on my bike which are 2.35 x 26. and i can get a dam good deal ($12ea) on some WTB weirwolfs but only in 26 x 2.1, i a bit of downhill and a...
  12. eerrggh

will it fit?

hey all, i'm thinking about buying an e13 after i just broke my little stock bashgaurd. As far as measurements go, will i just need to buy a 4 bolt e13 so it'll fit my cranks or are there some sort of other measurements i should be taking? Thx
  13. eerrggh

cracked bashgaurd

hey all, was up at You-yangs on the weekend, mannaged to crack my bash gaurd on one of the rock garden things... Looking at a second hand ones, (cheap) and there's one on farkin selling e13bash, chain ring and cranks. is there anything else here that i would need to run this set up. like would...
  14. eerrggh

Jnr T's Vs Drop Off (triples)

whats the difference between jnr T's and drop off's, i have ates who own both and there isn't alot of difference but drop offs seem to beselling ALOT cheaper second hand then jnr T's are. Thx
  15. eerrggh

waranty?

hey everyone, in may i bought a brand new norco bigfoot. The forks that came stock are marzocchi dirt jam comps. They topped pretty dam hard so i got a mates to check it out. He was just like 'i had a pair of marzocci's once, took a while to wear in'. So it's been 5 months now and the topping...
  16. eerrggh

Were Is Hurst Bridge?

Can Someone Plz Let Me In On How To Get To Hurstbridge From The Train Station? Thx
  17. eerrggh

Hurst bridge??

can someone plz tell me were abouts the hurstbridge trak is once you get off the train... coz i have no idea.. Thx
  18. eerrggh

how do i adjust my forks?

hey everyone... i just bought a '06 norco bigfoot, it came with the mazoci dirt jam comp forks but there really loose and they top out when eva i pull up the front... i no that there are those twisty things on the top of the forks but i have no idea how to use them... any advise would be much...
  19. eerrggh

brakes???

hey everyone, i was just wondering about what kind of brakes i should run. i'm sorta looking for some cheapish brakes that'll work well... and does anyone know how much hope mini's or whatever they are cost thx
  20. eerrggh

will a torrent hold up?

hey guys... i'm just sorta startin out and i was wondering if an 04 norco torrent would hold up if i'm doin a bit of down hill?? just wondering but a reply would be very appreciated... thx