Search results

1. 2

Felt D8.5

Does anyone know the website that the Felt D8.5 is on? Im thinking of getting one in to the shop to build up.
  2. 2

888RC's?

I was going through the new AMB, the one with Rennie on the cover, and found a pic of the new 888RC's. Does anyone know what the go is with these? Are they just the same deal as the R's vs. RT's?
  3. 2

Ourimbah 30th May

Here are a couple of snaps i took at Ourimbah on Sunday, 30th May. Enjoy! I have just put a couple more on... Theres Andrew, he's not a Farkiner yet, and one more of Shayne (Kev). Squid Big Kev J-Ro Andrew Nick (me) Cheers to Shane for taking them...
  4. 2

Ourimbah 16th May

Sorry about the delay, but i just figured out how to get them on/modify them to fit on. I have a few of the blokes that came along, but be warned...this was the first time i had used this camera, and i sturggeled hardcore to use it. Props goes to Carlin for taking some photos aswell. He took a...
  5. 2

Lend me your ears! (Hucks in Sydney)

Could anyone help my with finding some decent sized hucks around Sydney. I know of lizard rock so if there are any other big ones around that people would want to share with me (and Farkin) post it up 'ere. :lol: Thanks Lads.
  6. 2

Drop crown for 2001 Monster's

As the name suggests i am inquiring about a drop crown for my forks. Whos knows anthing about them, ie, where to get them, anyone have one/want to swap, etc, etc ,etc... Cheers people. :D
  7. 2

Spammm mail

What lengths would you go to to eradicate spam mail? I, persoanlly, would go to quite some length.
  8. 2

Going lighter weight

Right, iv been faced with 3 good choices with forks... trying to get racing, but dont htink it will happen, so most likly to just be a play fork. Internals dont worry me, I just want someting a bit less shoulder-pulling-outta-socket kinda fork. Also open to ideas, Dont want Boxxer Race...infact...
  9. 2

Team NS

Righto, I have come to the decision of getting a new bike, purley to huck with (to trannys of coarse). I can get a Team NS out of Canada through my shop no questions asked, but am wondering if anyone who owns one, a prevous yr model, has any praise/critisizm they want to share. Or any bike that...
  10. 2

My monsters.

Right kido's. I need your honest opinins on my forks that could be up for sale soon, in favour for either, 1, Dorados, or 2, 888R's. So i need to sell mine to get these. Anywho, the forks i might be selling are some 2001 Monster T's NOW...The questin i put to you, People of Farkin, What...
  11. 2

Thredbo anyone? 14th-16th April

It is offical...im heading down to Threds on the dates above. Hazaa for me!! anyway, back on topic...would anyone here be keen to join me for 3 (14th, 15th, 16th April) days of slope filled FUN FUN FUN?
  12. 2

Aprenticeships

Who here has done one/doing one currantly? Iv been faced with the concept of one next week and im kinda looking forward to it, but kinda not aswell...ohhhh well. Im sure thats normal (i hope). Lets here your opinions with them.
  13. 2

Saint Brake prices

Does anyone know/heard how much the Saint disc brake kit is? And what lever does it use, as i have seen it doesnt come with one?
  14. 2

Once again, New and improved

This is my (once agian) upgraded VPS Aline, this time with 2001 Marzocchi Monster T's, and a Hadley rear 12mm bolt thru hub...noice and tasty. Nothin Really speacial, but i like it.
  15. 2

Time to choose

OK...now i kno that they are pretty much if not identical...but if you were like squid, and a complete brandwhore :wink:, which one would you take?
  16. 2

Red Hill Monday 26th

Ok...normal deal, we all just meet at the jumps the play around there for a couple of hours then hit some DH... Ill try to get some cameras up too...Olsson, im looking at you. So feel free to come up and join us bogans up there. Meet at obut 10ish...but will decide a proper time pending on what...
  17. 2

Best music out of a Bike movie

Im trying to brain storm some good music for a movie a mate of mine is putting together. Anyone got any good suggestions. Im partial to metal myself, Mudvayne, The Haunted, Lamb Of God, etc etc etc. Let me have your brain impulses!!
  18. 2

Mods

OK....just to start, im not trying to be a smart arse or anything, but how do people become mods? Sorry if this pisses anyone off, and feel free to delete if its not worthy.
  19. 2

6th Element

Has anyone heard anything about a Progressive "6th Element" shock? i heard some guy talking to my boss bou tit the other day. And no...its not the Manitou Swinger 6way, its apparently made by Progressive. Tell me what you kno people, im curious.
  20. 2

Mosquitos

Wat lengths would u go to eradicate every single mosquito on earth? This thread wat just inspired by the killing of one! :lol: