Search results

1. T

27/7/07 Mars???

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows anymore about being the closest it will ever be in our lifes. I've heard rumours but just wondering if anyone knows anymore about it. Cheers Your Local Paperboy
  2. T

Car Hire Help!!!

Hey guys, Just needing some help. My family has been planning getting a special present for my father's 50th. He is a mad Lamborghini fanatic and we are looking at hiring one for the day or having him drive with a instructor. I have been searching for ages and no avail. I have found one...
  3. T

Light at the end of the tunnel..

Okay after hearing about this on the news today and all over the radio decided to post it up. If you haven't heard what i'm on about here is a article on it.... Household light bulbs get the flick THE initial cost of replacing incandescent light bulbs with energy-efficient fluorescent...
  4. T

Music Video Review??

Ok I've just watched a article on ACA on music videos. It has sent me wild. Since when should I have a 12 year old tell me that music videos are too raunchy for t.v. I mean this kid in 3 years time is going to regret his every word. I'm sorry i'm just pretty pissed off at people who more than...
  5. T

Australia Day 2007

Happy Australia Day all. Best wishes to all for a great day. Remember celebrate hard and drink plenty. Just don't over do it like some have been known to. Happy Australia Day
  6. T

Illergic or Terminal Illness

Hey Guys, Been listening to these guys or guy now for a while they are from West Sydney. His name is Illergic he has been around for a while now, starting out in a group called Terminal Illness. I got into them through a mate who knows them, I find there lyrical abilities incredible and can't...
  7. T

A nice Maserati

Hey guys just seen this on ninemsn thought it might be good for a lift during work. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=178182 Just remember don't go getting to angry at other motorists. This guy is going to get the bill off his life. I just thought to myself why run?? Everyone at...
  8. T

It's Big, It's Bad, It's Brooklyn????

Here guys are sneak peak into my new ride just about to be shipped from the U.S.Of.A. The brooklyn Race Link. Many hours have been spent on pondering how to build this baby up, but it will all come together shortly. BIG BIG BIGGGG Props go out to Rod(No Skid Marks) for making this happen...
  9. T

False Breatho Reading???

Hey guys. I was just thinking last night after a phone call from a bloke who got done for drink driving(idiot). It got me to thinking about what he said "I burped when i was breathing into the breatho". Now I know the concept and principles of how a breatho works. Also I've seen people...
  10. T

Long Travel Forks(8")

What: Either 06 888RC2X or 06 Boxxer WCs. Price range/Willing to Pay: You make the first offer. Location: Anywhere in Aus willing to pay post. Extra Info: Must be in A1 condition. Would prefer no really obvious scratches but will consider all. Thanks Garon
  11. T

DH Saddles???

Hey guys, I have been pondering on a idea. I'm trying to keep weight down on a new DH bike and wondering if a roadbike saddle would make DHing any harder or just be useless in DH circumstances. If anyone has any suggestions on why or why not, it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks Guys...
  12. T

SOLD Please Delete

Item: Da Bomb Projectile 2005 White Location:Newman WA, will freight at half cost of buyer. Item Condition:Few rub marks on frame in great condition. Had little riding really. Reason for selling:Need the money, time for upgrade(shh secret) Price and price conditions:$3000 ono. Extra Info:Am...
  13. T

Funny Vid

This is the funniest sh@t i have eva seen.... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3611311580944102625 I guess this is where it goes just hope it hasn't been posted done a search and couldn't find anything so sit back relax and prepare to laugh your ass off
  14. T

New Downhill bike HELP

Hey all i'm a bit bundled at the minute in which way to go i'm going to build up a new DH bike and had my mind set on a Turnder DHR. But now have seen the Nicolai Lambda ST. Someone please help me with positive and negative feedback for each frame. As soon as it is decided the build will begin.
  15. T

stocky stp

Hey all just picked up my stp 0 today. Still stock minus reflectors. Got some upgrades on their way some predator dh rims(sun mtx rims, dice hoodoo hubs). Don't know what sort of pedals to get.
  16. T

New Frame(Turner)

Has anyone out there ridden or seen or know anything about the Turner DHR. i'm thinking of building one up but want some assurance before forking out the cash.
  17. T

Da Bomb Giant

This is my Da Bomb Projectile, It's running XT running gear, mag 30 rims, maxxis minions 2.7's, 888rcs, azonic front hub, da bomb rear hub, holfeller cranks, v12's, only avid mechanicals(ran low on cash)8" front 6" rear. Cost about $8000 all up to build...