Search results

1. S

shimano xtr m980 cranks 170mm

Item: shimano m980 cranks 170mm. Location: I'm in Sydney but travel / postage considered Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: any condition considered as long as damage is only cosmetic (i.e. not where anything attaches). Mainly interested in the arms, rather than...
  2. S

2016 Kowalski Classic 18th Sept

https://selfpropelled.com.au/event/kowalski-classic/the-race/ So, who's going this year? I'm doing the half for the 4th time - hopefully, if it isn't cancelled. Better still, who lives down that way, to give us some weather and trail conditions updates later this week.
  3. S

are they still doing xc club races at ourimbah?

i checked the website (ccomtb) and the calendar has xc club events throughout the year. but, looking at the results, there is nothing since round one back in feb. have all the xc rounds after round one been cancelled? i see that the DH results are being updated, so it is not as if the...
  4. S

Sold

Item: Dt Swiss XRC1350 factory carbon wheelset Location: Sydney, will box for post or courier at your expense. Item Condition: Front wheel brand new, never used - still has build label attached, never mounted up tyre etc. Rear wheel has been in about 4-5 races TOTAL, so virtually brand...
  5. S

SOLD - please delete

SOLD - please delete
  6. S

Please delete

Please delete
  7. S

HMBA website down. Are there any XC rounds coming up?

As per the title, I can't get into the site to look at the calendar. Is there a XC club round on this weekend or next?
  8. S

SOLD Specialized Transition comp 54cm

Item: Specialized Transition comp 54cm, 2007 model Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, barely used. A few blemishes on the frame from storage (pictured). Never stacked Reason for selling: Had the grand plan to do a triathlon one day, but couldn't bother doing the training etc, and...
  9. S

26" Rear tyre for XC race/enduro ; python tubeless ready sources

I have tried a lot of tyres, but can't seem to get a better all rounder rear tyre than the Python tubeless ready 26x2.0. Yeah, some may roll better (but not much better), grip better, but the 'ol python seems to have just enough climbing traction grip for me and the tracks I have come across...
  10. S

SOLD formula oro puro brakes

Item: formula oro puro brakes, one 160mm rotor, 2 adaptors, 4 sets of new pads (2 sintered, 2 semi-metallic), bleed kit Location: Sydney Item Condition: used, but good Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $150 pick up Extra Info: top of the range set, with carbon...
  11. S

SOLD - please delete

Item: 2010 Titus X frame 17” Location: Sydney Item Condition: Virtually brand new unmarked condition (only one bit of cable rub - patched it too late - see photo), never been crashed or even touched the ground. Less than 10 rides on it. Got it only a couple of weeks before the Highland...
  12. S

Titus El Guapo SOLD

Item : Titus El Guapo - Medium black ano Location : Sydney Item Condition : virtually mint. Other than a tiny scrape on the edge of the fork crown (see photo), it has zero crash damage, only minor cable/chain rub. Reason for Selling : looking for something a little smaller, and lately I’ve...
  13. S

Sold

Item: Ellsworth truth 18" Location: Sydney, pickup only Item Condition: a bit of cable rub here and there. swingarm has had a repair done on it by stan at Bike addiction. Reason for selling: slightly too big for me, I have picked up a smaller frame recently. Price and price...
  14. S

Sold

Item: Ellsworth Id small Location: Sydney, pick up only Item Condition: Frame in near perfect condition, other than the usual (cable rub). Has new-design warranty replacement swingarm. Brand new rear shock, seat post virtually brand new too. Been in storage for a while. Reason...
  15. S

Capital punishment 100km entry for sale

First OTB stack in a while (actually, the first one ever on the el guapo), and the arm is broken - the weekend after I put the entry in.... So, the entry is up for sale. I paid $150 for it (with late fee), but will take $100 for it. The buyer will have to pay another $30 on the friday night...
  16. S

helmet cam - custom setup

I thought I'd share my helmet cam setup, that I put together a couple of years ago. My XC/commuter helmet has a ridge on it, and I came up with the idea of putting my mini-tripod on it. The tripod has a velco strap on it, that helps it stay on + a couple zip ties, and it is solid. All I...
  17. S

Titus El Guapo

EDIT: This bike is now for sale - see for sale section. Same spec, except: ti spring on the CCDB, SRAM Front derailleur, Sunline Bars & stem, new joplin post and saddle. Frame: '07 El Guapo (M) Ano Black (155mm travel) Fork: '08 Van36 RC2 Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel 350lb Wheels: DT...
  18. S

2007 Scont - details?

What’s going on with the Scont 24hr this year? Last I heard, it was going to be at Stromlo, with a super long course (30km or so, to fit in more riders), with 2 transition areas so people could do half laps – to avoid having heaps of people plodding around in the dark, after their lights ran...
  19. S

SORCC club day tomorrow

I was considering going down tomorrow morning for a race, and check out their track. Is it on? Anyone know what time rego & racing takes place?
  20. S

6 foot track still open?

I rode the 6 foot track about 3 years ago. It was a pretty hilly and long ride, when doing the up-back ride from the Old Ford Reserve to the Caves and back. Now that I'm trying to get a bit of endurance fitness back again, I thought I might go out there and have another go at it. So, has...