Search results

1. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

This.... wins... love it.
  2. Unlearn

NSW Sold

G'day guys, selling my Fury World cup which due to injury has only seen 12 months of weekend warrior use. Going cheap as I just want to move it on now. Item: 2011 GT Fury World Cup Location: Ruse (Campbelltown 2560) Item Condition: Excellent, bike rides flawlessly, all mechanics are great...
  3. Unlearn

Blood Moon is awesome

So much damned cloud around, but a small window opened up and I got this... was pretty rad, even if i only saw it briefly.. Andrew
  4. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Cheers Brooksy, sorry for the late reply dude, its actually in Helensburgh, and is easy to access, one of Sydney's hidden gems for sure!
  5. Unlearn

Missing rider

This is terrible news, my heart goes out to the friends and family...
  6. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Better give this thread a kick in the guts.... Abandoned Railway Tunnel-
  7. Unlearn

General Geopolitics (for Armchair Generals)

Aren't Copper and Silver both better conductors than gold?
  8. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Cheers Ben. Man that last shot is killer, love it, man. Keep them coming I say...
  9. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Again, it's been a while between posts, but I spent a week at Cradle recently..
  10. Unlearn

$60 for 4 Race Photos?!

It's not a constant income, so the coin might not be a glamorous as it seems..
  11. Unlearn

$60 for 4 Race Photos?!

10 characters...
  12. Unlearn

$60 for 4 Race Photos?!

Chopsticks, it doesn't sound like the photographer has complained. NoFearNick7, have you contacted the photographer to discuss this? Is he aware that he's potentially 'overpricing' his photos?
  13. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Those Dakine packs look really good, which one are you using man? I'd hate to be one of those guys, but, I've got to put my hand up for F-Stop bags, but as Hux said, they're poisonously expensive. It depends on what kind of shooting you do, I bought a Guru for general shooting and a Satori...
  14. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Edit: Missed that shot Tu Plang, nice work mate! Another photo...
  15. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

35 onedotfour would be my first choice, or a 50
  16. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

Been a while since I posted anything... This is weeping Rock in the Blue Mountains after a little bit of rain, wasn't weeping that day...
  17. Unlearn

The Photo Snob Thread

G'day Brooksy, I think this is very nice, but; The only thing that is keeping me interested in this photo, and compositionally, is the colour, I don't feel you have shot at a perspective (needed to be shot wider and closer), and processed it well enough for the rock at the bottom to really...
  18. Unlearn

Mont 24 advice

I didn't read the TC's, so excuse my ignorance, but even if they stated no refunds my impression from this would be that it was designed to protect the promoter from riders withdrawing?
  19. Unlearn

Missing Malaysian flight

It's the big mystery, was it an attempt to never be found?
  20. Unlearn

Missing Malaysian flight

What would it be doing off Perth? I mean what reason could there be fly out over the Indian Ocean?