Search results

1. N

Dredging Port Phillip Bay

As im sure everyone would be aware by now Dredging will begin in Port Phillip Bay on February 1st. With the idea of bringing Economic benefit by accomodating larger ships through the bay to our Melbourne Port. This is likely to have disastrous Environmental impacts with toxic silt being...
  2. N

Help needed from of age Brisbane bloke.

G'day Im in Brisbane at the moment. Came this morning with my sister to stay with our other sister who lives here for a few days. But I have a dilemma, they have bought me a ticket to the Mo'vember party tomorrow night which cost $33 and I want to get in, however unfortunately im two months shy...
  3. N

Desalination?

I know there has been threads on it a while ago but now Bracksy has actually said they will build one down at Wonthaggi to service Melbournes water I thought id post a fresh one up. Reading up on the process of desalination it doesnt appear to be the best economic and environmental option...
  4. N

Crankmeister 2 (flick trix, toy bikes)

Ive searched and it seems everyone already knows about the original Crankmeister but the sequel is very impressive. The creativity gone in to making it is awesome.Crankmeister 2 - Nailing it( click on Crankmeister 2) enjoy ;)
  5. N

Jokes your mates have played on you...

Okay heres the deal, post up any jokes or things your mates have done to you thinking it would be funny (wether you thought it was or not). Hopefully get some funny responses. I'll start us of with what happened today... Today i was cleaning teachers cars at school for our 'mini business' in...
  6. N

Last two miners found alive!!

Just had a news flash on the telly that the last two miners trapped down a mine in Tasssie have been found alive!! Thats a bloody good effort I reckon itd get freezing stuck under ground at night (and of course its 15degrees colder than mainland down there;))
  7. N

My new Ziggurat!

First of all I know this should be in post your ride, but i feel it would be more appreciated on this forum. After about 10months of saving and dreaming i finnaly have my new Gary Fisher Ziggurat! Its been for two rides so far and she rides like a dream. This bike is stock how ever I think...
  8. N

Potential Unfair Dissmisal?

Ok, I have just got back from a meeting with my manager (at IGA) regaurding events of last night. Three of my mates stole a can of coke each and as we we left work on our way noticed the managers looking at us (just as my mates took cans out of there pockets). Now while they didnt say anything...
  9. N

Sold!!!

Sold!!!!!!!
  10. N

FTF MTB Challenge (nat round#3)

So seeing most of us missed out on the commonwealth games tickets who is going to race the "FTF MTB Challenge" on the Lysterfield course? It is all set to be an awesome event. Why be dissapointed about not being able to watch the commonwealth games, when you can race on the same track? If you...
  11. N

help-trainer is burning rubber!

hi guys, seeing its getting wet and cold again ive set up my roadie on the trainer. When i have a spin it smells like burning rubber. If anyone has any tips to stop this it would be much appreciated. I havent got it to hard against the tyre. Im running a Continental grand prix 4-season...
  12. N

Front 12w light

What: front light at least 12 w, has to be night pro or vista with handlebar mount. Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 not sure Location: melbourne Extra Info: it must be in good condition, halogen globe cheers from Nick
  13. N

To bar-end or not to bar-end

Hi last night I took my bar-ends off so i could replace my grips and i took it for a ride with out bar-ends and I felt a bit more safe (like i wasnt going to keep hooking them on trees). I know alot of you may say that it comes down to personal preference but i race xc so is it practical? What...