Search results

1. Raw Toast Man

AFL Dream Team 2011

Its that time again guys, pull on your short shorts and long socks and pull out some grass and throw it into the wind. You can join up via http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/ The league code is: 688249 Raw Toast Men are back to have another crack this year. After a horror season last year we are...
  2. Raw Toast Man

Aussie Home Loans State XC Champs

3. Raw Toast Man

The Aussie Home Loans 2010 Queensland State XC MTB Championships

The Aussie Home Loans 2010 Queensland State XC MTB Championships Hosted by Kenmore Cycle Club Come join us at the famous Mt Crosby race track for the 2010 QLD XC MTB Championships. Just because it is a state championship doesn't mean you cant race. It will be like every other race...
  4. Raw Toast Man

[QLD] KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series XC Rd 1 Mt Crosby 16/5/10

Event: KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series XC Rd 1 Date: 16/05/2010 Location: Mt Crosby State: QLD Event Type: State Competition Event Format: Olympic Cross County (XCO) Organiser: Kenmore Cycle Club Web site: http://www.kenmorecycleclub.com Kenmore Cycle Club invites you to KWT...
  5. Raw Toast Man

2010 Giro d'Italia/ Le Tour De France Thread.

Too early? Or am I the only one excited now for the Tours. BMC have received a wild card entry - Cadel is in the tour! (France) http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tour-de-france-organiser-announces-22-teams-for-2010-race Who is the strongest team out there? Will someone win all 3 Grand tours...
  6. Raw Toast Man

Drive to Work day - 16 March & 18 March 2010 (Thursday)

Well there has been plenty of talk about it, so how about it. I think a drive to work day is a fine example of showing just how much space could be occupied on the road if cyclists did drive instead of ride. I would propose that the day be the day before and after Ride To Work day to...
  7. Raw Toast Man

Drinking and racing

Just intrested in how many guys who race also drink aswell. Not as in getting pissed most weekends etc but like a few brews after work/ride or at a party/bbq. If so, do you think it effects your performance on the track at all? Is there any reason why you dont drink? Will be intresting to...
  8. Raw Toast Man

Magda Szubanski and why people shouldn't really pay attention to alleged 'celebrities

On Good news week at the moment, abusing cyclsts and riders in general.
  9. Raw Toast Man

[QLD] 24 Hour Challenge 24TH/25TH October

24 Hour Challenge 24TH/25TH October This years 24 hour is being held in conjunction with the Avanti Plus 6 Hour Enduro after being postponed earlier in April this year during to all the heavy rain we had. It's been along time coming but now is only 30 days away. The 24 Hour starts a little...
  10. Raw Toast Man

QLD- MT Crosby XC Club racing with added Super D

The Kenmore cycle club have set another date for a club race at the Mount Crosby venue. Where - Cnr of Bindleys rd and Swensons rd Mount Crosby (entry at gate a few hundred metres past corner) Date - Sunday 4th October 2009 Time - Registration from 7:00 am XC Racing...
  11. Raw Toast Man

09/10 National XC Series. Official Thread.

Time to start thinking about the National Series once again. Lets get a thread started about races, shit talking and results etc. Does anybody know if any dates have been set yet? I had a look around but couldn't find much.
  12. Raw Toast Man

Mount Crosby club racing - It's Back !!! [QLD]

After a bit of a break the Kenmore Cycle Club are once again going to get some cheap, fun and friendly club racing happening at our Mount Crosby Venue . For those of you that raced there for the sunshine series the club track will be a shortened version of this course but slightly longer than...
  13. Raw Toast Man

XC Race Wheelset

Im looking at either Selected Items Any Additional Charges DT Swiss 240s Disc Front 32h Black 6 Bolt 100mm 0.00 AUD Sun Ringle EQ21 Welded Rim 32h Black 26inch 27.10 AUD DT Swiss Spokes Revolution Stainless DB Black 2mm-1.5mm Lightweight XC Only 18.07 AUD Velox...
  14. Raw Toast Man

What size are you?

When ordering a meal size at a food eatery, what size meal do you get? Just interested with the Weight loss thread and that Deepfry one too. I normally go the large meals if Im at maccas etc and footlong at Subbas. What about you.. Just courious.
  15. Raw Toast Man

New World Record..

http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/2009/feb09/auschamps09/?id=results/auschamps091 Went to school with him last year. Stoked as
  16. Raw Toast Man

Moving out of home

So, most of you would know that I finished school last year and am going through the stage of wanting to move out of home. Mainly for the freedom, have more fun and my house at the moment isn't very nice... A few of my good mates are also looking to move for uni etc Closer to the city/work for...
  17. Raw Toast Man

[QLD] summer cup 2009

A series of 4 races hosted by Brisbane Sth & Gold Coast MTB Clubs. (formerly known as the Summer Series) Categories: A, B, C, D. Rnd 1 Sun 18th Jan Underwood Park, Underwood Rd, Priestdale 4127 Hosted by Brisbane South MTB Club Typically::- a 3.5km course. A 6 laps...
  18. Raw Toast Man

2009 National Champ XC thread

Whos heading down? What you age group? All the info is on the MTB Nationals website Im heading down once again on my new steed :cool: for U/19 Should be a good weekend. :)
  19. Raw Toast Man

Whats wrong here?

On my ride out to a twilight crit yesterday I was stuck up at the railway crossing. Tell me why I had to wait so long...
  20. Raw Toast Man

Pedal Force bikes

Any one had any experience with the mtbs? Im looking for a new bike and looking at this option. I know Stu has the road version. Might run this for a spec. Not bad for under $3k 10.23ish KG Frame: MT Seatpost clamp : 34.9mm seatpost clamp Frame size : 19" $703.00 Fork: Marzocchi...