Search results

1. bunya_DH

chianguide and chain ring

What: gamut/ e13 or similar chian guide.must be bottom bracket mount. Price: you tell me Location: brisbane.will pay postage Info: brand new or newish
  2. bunya_DH

sold

Item: 2002/3 Boxxer World Cups..white Location:Brisbane/will post Item Condition: new paint job,in the middle of it.stanctions got some scratches on it but for the price what forks wouldnt.mechanically perfect.very nice and light to ride with Reason for selling: need money for a car Price...
  3. bunya_DH

Downhill hardtail frame/complete bike

What: ^^^^^^^ e.g. morewood, manik, DMR Price: Give me an offer Location: brisbane..wil pay postage Extra Info: must be DH compatible... make offers through PM system!!
  4. bunya_DH

brake adaptor

What: 8inch disc adaptor to fit marzocchi 888 vf2 Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Brisbane Extra Info:need asap must be in good condition
  5. bunya_DH

Twin Peaks Downhill 23/9/07

The race i believe is on this weekend..whos racing??can anyone say anything about the tracks..ive heard they are really technical but any other info?? thanks nathan
  6. bunya_DH

**Chainguide, Forks, pedals, bar ends**

What: e13, gamut of similar Chain guide and chain ring bottom braket mount Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Brisbane. will pay post Extra Info: brand new prefered of newish
  7. bunya_DH

please delete

Item: Sunrims Ryno Lite on deore hub Location:Brisbane QLD Item Condition: perfect Reason for selling: Need $$$ to pay off new bike Price and price conditions: $70 Extra Info: bolt up,has some new parts within the hub dont have a clue what they are called though Pictures: pm me pm me...
  8. bunya_DH

Finally DH Vid Illinbah 07

Hey fellas sorry took this long I had to buy converters etc. It was a great day, sorry to the people who arent in the vid but I got a lot of people. Its a 5 minute vid so sit back and enjoy. **my editing skills are not so good at the moment:o** The link is...
  9. bunya_DH

please delete

Item: Elephant Skins Location: Brisbane, will post if you pay Condition: perfect used 2 times Cost: $30 Pending payment Reason for selling: dont need, new bike More info: used 2 times, dont need got downhill knee/shin guards Pics: on request
  10. bunya_DH

*seat,gold pedals and gamut chain guide*

What: a seat/saddle that can be used for downhill preferably white Gold 50/50 or another gold pedals Gamut Chain guide with chain ring Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me. Location: Brisbane, I wil pay postage Extra Info: would much prefer white and need asap
  11. bunya_DH

Another Illinbah Vid short

Hey fellas here is the green jackal overtaking, alot of people have asked me to post this up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edya-aXfWlo Nathan :)
  12. bunya_DH

video conversion illinbah dh round 4

hey fellas im trying to make a video from illinbah dh race but my video camera saves all videos in MOD format. The quesion im asking is can anyone suggest a video format conversion program that I should download for free(yes im a tight ass)?? Thanks. As soon as I have finished the vid I will...
  13. bunya_DH

In Air Overtaking DH round 4

Hey guys everyone has been asking for the video of the guy on blue bike overtaking so here it is, also where is a good place to upload videos, like imageshack but for videos? Enjoy Nathan:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgvvHT1hOoc
  14. bunya_DH

What Seat?

For those of you who were at Illinbah yesterday you may have seen a seat in the forrest section. Yes it was mine and yes it fell off. I could be bothered stopping so now I need a new seat. I'm wondering what is a good downhill seat? What does everyone look for in a downhill seat? Any...
  15. bunya_DH

DH Round 4 Pics and Vids

Hey guys, Got some videos and pics from today, some of the footage is crap but alot is fairly good. the riders were very quick so alot of the list is a description not a number, have a look if its you list your email address. main vid...
  16. bunya_DH

**Norco Rampage***

Heres my mates new bike what you guys think? Reccommeded retail price 2250 but got bargin for 1750 heres the specs: frame: norco rampage forks: Marzocchi 66 RV, 170mm travel, Front Hub: Syncros FR/DH Race, 20mm axle Rear Hub: Syncros FR/DH Race, 9mm QR Front Rim: Sun Single Track...
  17. bunya_DH

rear Derailleur help

hey all im currently looking into buying a sram x.9 Derailleur. I currently run a long cage and it often bounces and hits my frame, some of my mates have the same problem. I was wondering if all long cage derailleurs bounce alot? I can get a long cage alot cheaper then short or mid cage so...
  18. bunya_DH

DH Round 4

Hey guys just wondering how the Illinbah track is compared to the other tracks, Is it more rocky then Toowoomba or how is it? Anyone riden it and want to share what its like? Nathan :) http://twowheelpromotions.com.au/entryforms/07_SunshineSeries_DH.php
  19. bunya_DH

Which forks for my BIKE?????

Gday all I recently got this bike and am currently looking into buying new forks any suggestions would be great. Im looking at buying second hand at about $600-$800... I race downhill and do freeriding aswell and the occasional dirt jump so something that would look good and suit that...
  20. bunya_DH

Chainguide Round Up

After looking at chainguides for a while here are the mainstream Chainguides...costs too hard to find all in american prices... Brand: e-13 Model: LG1 Advertised Weight: 195grams Available bolt patterns: Compatible with all Chainring size compatibility: 34T-44T Used: Downhill, 4X, bike...