Search results

1. R

(Vic) Red Hill Gravity Enduro

Awesome, well done catering for young kids it will always be a struggle for us as our hill is short and steep and many struggle to ride up just once. Unfortunately for us, parents want these for their kids but are not prepared to make them happen by organizing them and as with any club...
  2. R

Dont we all haha!
  3. R

I said over half.... just trying to show how much money is spent, the club is out to get more trail on the ground and run good events its as simple as that and at some point we make a profit that I hope can be spent this year all things going to plan. Im sure you did manage to run races for...
  4. R

The MTBA National Rounds range from $100-$120, the EMS Shimano Enduro series in QLD is $75, WAGE are $65. So the RHGE while certainly not the cheapest its not the most expensive, and considering you get nothing for racing a national round and $1k prize money for elite men/women it makes the...
  5. R

U15,U17 and Sport. Mens and Womens for those categories. The expenses are considerable, last year over half the entry fees taken where lost in some sort of expense, be it volunteers, first aid, timing, lunches to put it into some context.
  6. R

The cost is on par with every other large scale gravity enduro event in Aus..
  7. R

Paleo and every other ridiculous fad!

Just eat whatever the fark you like, it gives you more excuses to ride because your getting fat..
  8. R

unknown frame, pls help with identity.

da bomb sputnik
  9. R

2015 Banshee Rune

Lookin good lee! Get out for a pedal soon. Rhys
  10. R

Totally Over Magpies

I reckon, those things make a magpie look like a budgie. Love watching birds, we have loads of various types of birds of prey at work, luckily all our maggies are tame as from the golfers feeding them. If anyone from Vic rides the Red Hill trails be aware of he magpie on Authurs Seat RD...
  11. R

Helmet Camera's

My SJ4000w is on it's way.
  12. R

Invasion of privacy

You want to send a photo with FB? It needs access, you want to take a photo/video? It needs access, you want to contact someone in your phone book with FB? It needs access. That is pretty much what it comes down to, it doesn't just turn on your camera while your plugging your misses so the...
  13. R

Helmet Camera's

There are a few models of the Sj4000, the W is the wifi one, just a search on ebay of sj4000 brings up the other one. comes with loads of mounts too.
  14. R

Helmet Camera's

Sorry missed a 0.. eBay SJ4000w
  15. R

Helmet Camera's

Seen the SJ400W? uses go pro mounts films at 30fps at 1080 and 60fps at 720, only costs a bit over $100.
  16. R

A poor tradesman blames his tools

Or see how sketchy riding in the dark can be and then shred in the day light haha
  17. R

Your local club - why join? Why not join?

Its not very good setup really is it, where you have to do that many races for it to be "worthwhile" to join a club. Should put up day reg prices I reckon.
  18. R

WC Round 6 Windham, USA

Might be something to do with the feed dropping out? Perhaps piecing it together.. Who knows.
  19. R

WC Round 6 Windham, USA

I never get over 4.00mb/s and I have no problems.. I just set it to 720 and it does it thing..
  20. R

Thomson 27.2 Dropper

Where from? CRC have them at 380.00, Edit: Just looked... Not in 27.2 yet..