Search results

1. B

Helmets and why no one wears them...

I don't have a problem with people nt wearing helmets, I think that they're dumb but I won't hold it against them because it's their decision. Anyway I always where a helmet even if it is hot, I'd prefer have a hot head and be able to have a drink than have a cool head and have to be fed through...
  2. B

Yeti AS-X help

Thanks for the replies :D I'm still scouring the internet, but I have taken your suggestions to heart. Also If I was to get the AS-x stock, what do you think I could/should upgrade? Rear Shock Fox DHX 5.0 Forks Fox Van R Headset FSA Pig 1-1/8" Brakes Hayes HFX-9 8" Shifters Sram X.9...
  3. B

Yeti AS-X help

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a Yeti AS-X as my next bike but I was wondering if you guys knew any other bikes similar to the AS-X. I'm looking for around 7 in. rear travel, something like the sc bullit. I propabably won't get it for a while but i still would like some advice. I am alright...
  4. B

Thinking of making a frame huh? check this out

That is AWESOME! I they were production I'd buy one!:D
  5. B

Get out! Grab three things now!

I'd go with: wallet the most food i could pack into my bag bike If I need to get away quickly i may as well do it while having fun. :D
  6. B

Merits of physical discipline

Yeh I was a bit rushed (Mum calling me for dinner). But I know what you mean. What was trying to say was that I wouldn't let people think that they could just push me around and have the right to do it. They shouldn't be able to hit someone and get away with it. If it's your parents or a best...
  7. B

Merits of physical discipline

I'm 15 and i've probably only been hit once or twice by my parents when I was being a little fag but there is one thing that it has taught me. It doesn't do anything. If some teacher hit me I'd hate his guts if he did it again I'd probably hit him back, I'm not a rebel or anything (I'm top 10%...
  8. B

Which Sport is The Best?

Soccer (football) all the way!:cool: Green Street Hooligans is a good movie. I never knew that MTB was classified as a ball sport though!:confused:
  9. B

School Boarding

I think that it all depends on your attitude. A lot of the people in grade 10 at BGS that board don't get very good marks either. If your not naturually smart then you should take some extra time out to understand the work. It's better to do well in school then have to go back and repeat if your...
  10. B

07 konas

The guy asked our opinions on the bikes, not yours about gay threads. If you don't want to contribute to the thread then there is no point in posting.:mad: Anyway, i agree, they've ruined the Stabs but the stinky are still pretty cool. The colours are nice as well.
  11. B

Now this is a shin ding!

OWW!:eek: He might have to wash the pedals before he rides again! And all because of a curb.
  12. B

Great time wasting game...

22.893, I suck but i'm addicted!
  13. B

Foot pedalling position.

I usually ride with the ball of my foot in the centre, I find it gives me more power. But for jumps and the bumpy stuff i push it foward a bit so i don't demolish my shin if i slip.:D
  14. B

PC vs. Mac

I like pcs better but it depends what you need it for. I've heard that they're going to have to release sp1 earlier than usual because of some faults in vista.
  15. B

Americans are NOT stupid!

I never realised someone could be that stupid. especially after all of this " If we don't win the war on terrorism then no one will sleep at night." These people haven't got a clue! :D Good laugh!
  16. B

my progression vid

Not bad for only two months, try something harder like a massive drop or huge jump.:D
  17. B

What Day Is It??

Nice! Like the black, looks awesome with the boxxers.
  18. B

No.2 Would you wear this!

That's a good idea, if you make the design abstract then it can look awesome but you could also avoid any copyright
  19. B

No.2 Would you wear this!

I love the exploded diagram idea, you could also kind of obscure the diagram with a background logo to avoid copyright. If you end up making one i'll buy it :D .
  20. B

Cleaning up for Dirt Jump building.

We 'found';) some concrete blocks and used them for a base so we used hardly any dirt for our jumps. You have to make sure that you cover the bricks/planks well enough though because we found that sometimes the bricks would show and then that sucked for jumping. They're a good idea though...