Search results

1. C

Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

number: 18 bike: blue and white glory with fox forks kit: i had a black carbon fibre THE helmet
  2. C

Stromlo Pics for sale.

hey, do you have any pics of rider 127 with a white and blue glory, black carbon fibre THE helmet and black fox fersey, thanks
  3. C

BMX riders in wollongong

I am a DHer that has started riding BMX for some fun and I am looking for BMXers that I can ride with so I can see what better riders can do to progress with my own riding. If there is anyone in or near Wollongong that does street, park or DJ on BMX and does not mind if I come along for a...
  4. C

rock shox totem

also what do people think bout how the totems solo air compair to the fox 40rc2?
  5. C

rock shox totem

I was curious as to what people think about the rock shox totem solo air as a dh fork. Let me know if you thing they would be good or bad and please give reason to support yourself. Personally I like the fact that they are light and they have such a good working dampening system, and because...
  6. C

About the National Round at Thredbo??

hey i have been serching the net trying to find info about the thredbo DH national round, i am looking for the online entry (if ther is one or going to be one) and i saw something on RAWNRG about a group A and group B, what is that all about? any info would be appreciated , thanks
  7. C

SOLD please delete sold please delete

hey i might be interested in the bike if it is not already sold. my msn is jason1_jason2@hotmail.com, i will talk to you there
  8. C

Benefits.

ok i can do situps but i do not know what dead lifts are and stuff like that. what else can i do at home without, i have a bench press in the garage but i dont have things like medicine ball. what can i do at home that will also be benificial to dh riding? thanks
  9. C

Benefits.

i have read this thread and i have gotten very confused about peoples opinions and what should be done. could someone help me by explaining how to work on your core strength? as i am trying to work on my strenght and fisnes for dh riding/racing. thanks
  10. C

Guns

The .243 would be a good choice. We used to have a 22-250, it was a great, flat shooting rifle with good accuracy, if you had your scope sighted properly, but we got rid of it due to the weight of the barrel to get a .243. The .243 is a great rifle; it is more powerful than the 22-250 and is a...
  11. C

How much does the rider depend on his bike?

ok thanks everyone
  12. C

ok, but how much of a difference does riding a different bike make? if there is any change.
  13. C

Hey everyone, I’m just wonder what your opinions are on how dependant riders are on there bikes. Like how much does a rider depend on his bike, for example with Sam Hills riding style do you think he will be just as good on any top end bike like a glory, v-10, turner etc. I think that...
  14. C

How to come back from a Nasty Stack!

when your all healed up there is no need to do cross country riding to get back into it, ,just start downhilling again but take it easy. over time you will regain your confidence and it will be all good.
  15. C

Mt Keira trails

also when people come to keira to ride and you see a bush walker don't get them angry, just act respectfull and be on your way. and if you do see a ranger like i have in the past just be nice and say gooday and they will probably be nice to you and will not do anything. as mentioned before the...
  16. C

getting your foot back on the bloody pedal

as most people have already said it is just a matter of being confident on you bike and puting your foot in the right place just come with practice, its only something that has to be natural, you can't do things to improve your foot placement. so just keep riding and it should come naturaly and...
  17. C

spring rates???

does anyone know what spring i should use in my Fox40 for a 60kg rider that rides dh
  18. C

spring rates???

ok thanks.
  19. C

spring rates???

can anyone tell me what spring i should be using in a fox 40rc2 for dh use? i am 60kg. also for someone of my weight should i use a 400lb or a 450lb spring for the rear shock?
  20. C

Glory VS DHi

hey mate, i have a 07 glory and it is the best investment i have made, it improved my riding so much more than my previous bike and becouse of it my racing has been getting better. also it was said that the gt has a higher bottom bracket for better pedaling but with the low bottom bracket on the...