Search results

1. chadly1084

NSW !!SOLD!! Morewood Shova 130mm Travel, Reliable, Low Maintenance.

camo114 camo114 I cannot reply to you because you inbox is full. Sorry bike is for pick up only
  2. chadly1084

I believe so definitely in Northern beaches area. In fact it might have been yourself.
  3. chadly1084

Item: !!!SOLD!!! 2006 Morewood Shova 130mm Travel Rear, 140mm Travel Front. !!!SOLD!!!! Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Used but good condition. Is a super rugged frame with plenty of life left in it. Not many frames built like this anymore. Reason for selling: New Bike...
  4. chadly1084

NSW SOLD!!! Cheap! Sun Rims Rhyno Lite Wheelset

Item: Wheelset 26" complete with tyres SOLD!!! Sun Rims Rhyno Lite rims laced to 135mm QR Shimano XT hub rear and no brand 20mm thru axle front. Includes the Michelin tyres 1xWild Rock'r 1xWild Race'r Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Used, Good Condition, Run mostly true. Reason...
  5. chadly1084

DH My $250 DH bike

I would have kept the bike and stayed renting, the housing market is dead.
  6. chadly1084

Gwins Shiny New Trek for Norway

Well it's definately capable of rolling down the start ramp and seemed to stop well
  7. chadly1084

135x12 Non-QR Frame Axles

The Azionic hubs have lots of options used to have one of the wheelsets. Front Hub goes from 20mm to QR , and rear hub from 135mm QR to 12mm axle, all options provided when you buy. Very nifty. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=80662
  8. chadly1084

NSW Rear Wheel 135x10 QR - White Rim

Item: Rear Wheel 135x10 QR with white Rim Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $100-150 depending Extra Info: Need the rim to be white so it matches my front wheel. Prefer to pick up wheels can be expensive to post
  9. chadly1084

Dave Weagle Suing Trek Over Suspension Patent

Looks like Dave gave Trek a good idea while trying to flog his wares to them.
  10. chadly1084

Nukeproof Mega

In that case replace the pedal reflectors with Neons Tokyo Drift style.
  11. chadly1084

Nukeproof Mega

WOW thats alot of yellow. Yellow frame, grips, bars, pedals, hubs and rims. Just need yellow seat, forks and stem and it would resemble a Banana. Pedal Reflectors need to go yellow and orange just dont mix well. I want those forks and brakes.
  12. chadly1084

Oh God Rotor Bolt is Stuck

I usually first grab my centre punch and try to knock it loose if that doesn't work then I just get a bigger hammer, no that's a joke I would drill it.
  13. chadly1084

Loving life!!

Just rememeber failure does not always mean disappointment, hope you are still in one piece (Unlike your bike).
  14. chadly1084

the 5% rule

Does avoiding riding when its wet and soggy so that the trails dont get eroded count? That surely is more than 5% of the time. I would love to be out on the trails helping fix them up but its not high on my priority list lately I am lucky to make it to the trail to ride let alone spend time...
  15. chadly1084

Seeking advice on a new brake for my new DJ Bike...

If you want some decent brakes at unbelivable price get the shimano deore M596's super happy with them for the price tag I think they are alot better than the elixer 5's on my DH bike. Either way I would go shimano could only image slx and xt's would be better again. Also found shimano easy to...
  16. chadly1084

Buying Advice - All Rounder MTB

Recently bought second hand moorewood shova. It is a 2007 frame thats looks to have been ridden quite a bit but is well built and still going strong. I love this bike because it is simple, strong and does what is should without any fancy suspension linkages Just get a high end shock with lots of...
  17. chadly1084

Installing Xt brakes on anthem 29er - questions

Recently put the new shimano deore brakes (M596) in place of avid elixer 5's from memory I did not use any of the avid bolts or washers instead bolted the shimano brakes on with the supplied shimano bolts and had to put 1 thin additional washer to get proper clearence from the top edge of the...
  18. chadly1084

The Dirtiest POS Freeride bike ever built

I used to have a black diamond single 2005 it was my first DH bike and at the time thought is was RAD (2005 lingo?? maybe not), but looking back the drop off forks and manitou swinger shock were completely hopeless. When I inevitably upgraded to the Mongoose ECD with Boxxer Teams and Fox DHX5...
  19. chadly1084

Mountain Bike Procrastination

Riding is the obvious answer didn't want everyone just to answer 'going riding' that would just be boring. Could be take your missus out when the tracks are rained out so when they dry up she won't complain about you going riding.
  20. chadly1084

Most commonly broken bike part?

Seems I am good at hitting rocks with my pedals which is not good for pedals, bottom brackets and to a lesser degree cranks. SPD pedals are my specialty.