Search results

1. L

DUNGOG Saturday's Results Super D

Awesome trails for the day. Lots of fun!
  2. L

Paterson Classic 8 Hour Enduro - May 19th 2013

Hi all Final trail prep happened on Saturday. The course is in fantastic shape & I can't wait to get on a bike & ride around it next weekend! I'd like to give a big shout out to our event sponsors for this year, Peter Evans & Associates Solicitors & Attorneys, The ARMS Group, Rocky Trails...
  3. L

Paterson Classic 8 Hour Enduro - May 19th 2013

Hello All We are now only two weeks out from the first Paterson 8 hour enduro. The previous two races at Paterson were held as 24 hour events, and after feedback from riders it was decided to try the 8 hour format at this wonderful location. Camping will be available for the night before the...
  4. L

March HMBA Social ride

Great ride AK. Love those trails!
  5. L

February HMBA social ride

How'd it all go? Am keen to get to a social ride sooner rather than later.
  6. L

2013 Club Racing this Sunday 20th

Despite the showers last night - todays racing is on!
  7. L

Awaba MTB Park closed Friday the 11th through to and including Sunday the 13th Jan

AWABA Re-opened Following the recent closures due to the high fire danger, AWABA MTB Park is open for riding again. Given the unpredictable nature of the weather we have been experiencing this summer, I recommend to all riders wanting to ride at Awaba to check the www.hmba.asn.au website in...
  8. L

Awaba MTB Park Re-opened for Riding 14th January 2013

AWABA MTB Park OPEN for riding again. Following the recent closures due to the high fire danger, AWABA MTB Park is open for riding again. Given the unpredictable nature of the weather we have been experiencing this summer, I recommend to all riders wanting to ride at Awaba to check the...
  9. L

Awaba MTB Park Re-opened for Riding 14th January 2013

Hello all Awaba MTB Park riders I've had a call from Forests NSW this evening who've advised that all State Forests, including Awaba MTB Park, are to be closed from Friday the 11th through to and including Sunday the 13th January due to the extreme fire danger NSW is currently under...
  10. L

Awaba MTB Park closed Friday the 11th through to and including Sunday the 13th Jan

Hi all HMBA members & Friends I've had a call from Forests NSW this evening who've advised that all State Forests, including Awaba MTB Park, are to be closed from Friday the 11th through to and including Sunday the 13th January due to the extreme fire danger NSW is currently under. Please...
  11. L

Thredbo

So is the Flow track full face & DH only or trail bikes & lids also? Sounds like a lot of fun.
  12. L

NSW All Mountain Race #5 - HMBA at Paterson

Sorry for the delay. Online rego's are up and should operational 10am this morning at the link below. Look forward to seeing you all there. https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=1245
  13. L

Social Ride 30th September

Great trails - great ride!
  14. L

HMBA, in conjunction with our event sponsor Peter Evans and Associates Solicitors and Attorneys, are hosting the final round of the inaugural 2012 NSW All Mountain series at Paterson NSW on October 21st. Utilising much of the awesome downhill sections from the Paterson 24 Hour race, this race...
  15. L

HMBA, in conjunction with our event sponsor Peter Evans and Associates Solicitors and Attorneys, are hosting the final round of the inaugural 2012 NSW All Mountain series at Paterson NSW on October 21st. Utilising much of the awesome downhill sections from the Paterson 24 Hour race, this race...
  16. L

Non freeride DVDs.

"In the dog" Love this one.
  17. L

HuRT self sufficient bike "RIDE"

Haha - strava. Next thing you'll be riding with gears & dating a razor....
  18. L

Bump'n'Grind

Sounds like a big day. I'm using my arm in a cast as my excuse for not attending this one, but I'm sure I'll run out of exuses sometime later this year though :)
  19. L

MAY 27th HMBA DH BUILD DAY

Listen to what she says & get yourself out there. I want to see racing out there in June, but it won't happen if bodies don't show up to help.
  20. L

Paterson 24HR

A few trail changes finalised yesterday. Ross, Tim, B-rad, & "the Super Snipper Man" Brian have worked their magic & it is looking absolutely sensational at the moment! Trail conditions are great, in fact i would almost say better than last year. The camping area is nice & open, & again will...