Search results

1. R

Dirt jumps in Perth

hey i was just wondering if there are any good dirt jumps in perth or just outside of perth? Havnt seen any around my area (fremantle).
  2. R

new dirt jumps / downhill trails

video hey the only videos i have are from last year before we made the jumps bigger. i'm going back down in 3 weeks to build the fifth and hopefuly build another berm setting up for the the 6th jump.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJXMiXxpso
  3. R

weekend build hey we went down this weekend put in a solid effort to make the jumps more flowy and bigger. we also got innovative and incorporated wooden pallets,
  4. R

would anyone in the perth/ south west area be interested in helping build and riding these trails. ?
  5. R

finally got back down jumps this weekend. the jumps wernt in too bad shape i thought they would have been worse after sitting there for 6 months. i started rebuilding the 1st jump, we made it much bigger and smoother. we didnt have much time only a few hours on the jumps so we only fixed the...
  6. R

The farm build

digger hey, 200 is not to bad. Was the digger good at digging? or just moving dirt? im planing on digging quite deep with it maybe a meter or 2. Do you think it could handle it?
  7. R

The farm build

hey your track looks really good. Im building a track on my parents property as well i was just wondering how much the digger was the hire?
  8. R

ahaha trust me we have thought about doing that to him he's only about 16 months he's gonna get even bigger. cheers for all the positive feed back. After that last jump we gain so much speed so we are planing on building like a really long jump maybe something around 30 foot im not really sure...
  9. R

hey so we went down last weekend and finished the 4th jump its by far the biggest and most fun. it sets up the next jump really well and is really quite smooth. here are some photos let me know what you think
  10. R

downhill bike for 165 cm man

i really like the look of the glory im going to canada in jan i think i might just wait till im back from there try and get some knowledge and ride a few different bikes or potentially buy one there? anyone know any good canadian sites for 2nd hand bikes?
  11. R

id probably wont to spend around 1500-2000 second hand. ive had a look on gum tree there are a few giant glory around my area but there all size medium and large .
  12. R

hey im looking at buying a downhill bike but i have no idea what bike would suit me i'm 165 cm's tall and about 65 kgs. i was looking at a giant glory but only coz of reputation( i herd they were good but i really have no idea). i ride an stp atm i find it very comfortable if thats any help...
  13. R

went down this weekend installed a hose and built a new burm and built a lip for a new jump/ drop. we didnt have enough time to build a down ramp. we also added to the 2nd jump but i forgot to take photos of that. its starting to take shape nicely we should get back down in the next couple...
  14. R

hey, i am building a downhill trail on my property south of Perth with a few mates. We have only had 2 weekends on it now. But im very happy with the progress and the potential of the terrain. We all used to ride about 4 years ago but havnt really done much since. till about 2 months ago when i...
  15. R

MY HUGE JUMP, Page 12 for newies

do it into the ocean or a dam coz your gonna go high
  16. R

madco team

where are you jordan?
  17. R

What to Upgrade

your going to america with only 180 bucks to spend. get some money and take like 500 minimum
  18. R

new dirt jumps

hey, what down hill bike did you get. um well i think rosss is gonna start building the dirt jumps soon. i sold my ns and bout new stuff for my bmx and shit. but if anything eles happens with the jumps ill let you know. ive got some videos of the new trails of thease jumps. but i cant get...
  19. R

new trail log (C.S.T)CURRENTLY FLOODED

this might sound pit to much, but why dont u dig the creak out deeper or widder one onne side so the water can go there?
  20. R

need help with new bmx

hey, why dont you by a second hand bike. my friend has a specilized fuse 2 with heaps of upgrades like elementory stem and power coated frame fork and bars. odys pedels and ody liner cable, ody aiken seat. mushroom grips. for about 350 if u want more info pm me