Search results

1. R

Dirt jumps in Perth

hey i was just wondering if there are any good dirt jumps in perth or just outside of perth? Havnt seen any around my area (fremantle).
  2. R

downhill bike for 165 cm man

hey im looking at buying a downhill bike but i have no idea what bike would suit me i'm 165 cm's tall and about 65 kgs. i was looking at a giant glory but only coz of reputation( i herd they were good but i really have no idea). i ride an stp atm i find it very comfortable if thats any help...
  3. R

new dirt jumps / downhill trails

hey, i am building a downhill trail on my property south of Perth with a few mates. We have only had 2 weekends on it now. But im very happy with the progress and the potential of the terrain. We all used to ride about 4 years ago but havnt really done much since. till about 2 months ago when i...
  4. R

my bikes:)

hey thease are my bikes... ns surburban i also had this bmx fit flow trail. but it got stolen. (grrrrgggghhh) i have put fuher upgardes then this picture. ody dirt 41 thermal forks 25t prober sprocket spent like 2000 on it getting this on feb 5th yeah well...
  5. R

Fit Flow

hey, my 2007 model fit flow trail was stolen in october. i have just ordered to 08 modle i was wondering what the difference between them where. i know the sprocket is smaller but what eles?
  6. R

new dirt jumps

hey, on the weekend a few mates and i went down to my block about 3 hours south west of perth. i have 50 achers and i am aloud to do anything i want with it. we started building some dirt jumps. the ground is really hard and hard to dig. the soild has a high clay content and sets like a rock...
  7. R

delete

delete please
  8. R

STOLEN fit flow trail

hey, i live in Perth. about 2 months ago my brother rode my bike to the local shopping center ( garden city ) for late night shopping, when he came back he found the lock cut and no bike. the bike is a red 2007 fit flow trail. i have upgraded some parts= blue elementory stem...
  9. R

cement on dirt jumps?

hey guys my family have just inherited a 50 acre property 3 hours south of perth. i am allowed to build whatever i want. I plan to build a set of dirt jumps, what do you guys think abouta cement underlayer with dirt on the top? i have plenty of cement so quantity isnt a matter neither is...
  10. R

Help on design

got bout 50 achers. 10 has stood out for a good track. about 30* angle down for 200-300 meters crass paddoct no tree's or rocks and ground has good hard dirt. uses BMX. idea's open, building soon.