Search results

1. magni

Long Gully presentation day photos

Hey guy's, here's some photos i got from the presentation day. Some may not have come out perfect and i would have got more except when that bloke stacked and everyone got sent down the dual slalom track. Does anyone know if that guys alright? Ps, sorry if there a bit big...
  2. magni

VIC Solddddddddddd

Soldddddddddd
  3. magni

VIC Sold people

Solddddddddddddd
  4. magni

Litening my bicycle.

Hey guys, i'm prepared to spend ABIT of money on getting down the G's. So what can i do that will make a good difference? I'll be getting those flyweight tubes and what is a reasonably light freeridy type tyre? Cheers fellers By the way does anyone know how much my pedals weigh? (Dice comps)...
  5. magni

The Mongoose everything....

My 08 Mongoose khyber elite:D Got this for $2200 of Ivanhoe Cycles, i can not tell you how wiked this is. Pop the seat up and you have a full cross country bike, put it down youve got a short travel downhill bike. It just feels so light in the air. 16.5 kilo:rolleyes: The forks and shock are...
  6. magni

VIC Sold people.

Sold!!!!!!!!!!
  7. magni

VIC SOLD, please delete.......

Item:2007 kona stinky Location: The dandenongs, Victoria. Item Condition: Really good, was my 1st downhill bike so i kept it in great condition. Hasnt got many marks on it except one on top tube and under that (from *old* bike rack). Has just had new rear wheel bearings and part of hub...
  8. magni

Mongoose khyber?

Hey guys, i was just after a bit of info on the mongoose khyber's. Have any of you guys had/have one? How do they ride, pedal, go downhill, uphill? Main thing too, is there anyone who knows where to buy them? Or even anyone who wants to sell me one:D Alrighty thanks in advance people! Ben
  9. magni

VIC Found!

Please delete
  10. magni

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well these didnt sell on ebay so can i just get some offers around $100 buks! Item: Spy optic magneto selectron foam. Location: Melbourne, south eastern suburbs. Item Condition: Brand spanken new! Reason for selling: I dont feel i need them. Price and price conditions: Offers...
  11. magni

Hey yal, these are SOLD

Item: Scott voltage goggles. Location: Melbourne,in the hills. Item Condition: Good, Look at the photo's and you'l see a few little scuff sorta things on the strap, they are REALLY tiny and doesnt effect them. The actual goggles are in really good condition. Reason for selling: New ones...
  12. magni

661 kyle straights

Alrighty guys, you have convinced me to get 661 kyle straights, now how comphy are they and do they move about? Do the straps keep them in place? And if the size i get is a smidge too big, will the straps just do its job and keep them in place or will they slip down? Many many thanks Ben And...
  13. magni

Long gully skill/ride day tomorrow

Hey goes i'm going up to long gully tomorrow for the ride day, i was just wundering that if its pissing down with rain will it all still be going ahead? Thanks guys Ben
  14. magni

Finally sold! Please delete

Sold people
  15. magni

SOLD! Please delete

Sold people
  16. magni

Swap: 661 race lites

Item: 661 race lites for your knee guards Location: Melbourne,in the hills Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap my race lites for something like 661 veggie wrap knee guards, kyle straights something like those. (Probably a medium). If needed a cash adjustment. Extra Info:My shin guards are in...
  17. magni

My stinky bike

Hey guys, just put on some funn combat grips and painted the bashy, wadaya rekon? :SRAM X7 derailuer. :SRAM X7 rear shifter. :Welgo v8 copy’s. :Raw Truvative hussefelt cranks with bb. :Bfl brake levers. :Imperial lock nut bolt. :New paint job on the rear. :Truvative bash guard...
  18. magni

Alrighty guys i did a search n found nothing so.... I've read a few stories on here about people stealing bikes then getting more then they bargained for n i thought it was bloody brilliant so tell us your stories of Karma and what happened:rolleyes: I'm looking forward to some beautys so fire...
  19. magni

Found, please delete

Found found found
  20. magni

Sold

This is sold