Search results

1. Cippa

boxhill sesh

finally getting out there more often to take photos, so i went to boxhill with the camera and here's just a few from the arvo sesh constructive critism very welcome :) RONEY chilling boosting b2b whipping bowl to bank barspin bowl to bank patto on gregs bmx, patto...
  2. Cippa

rampfest

hey guys and ladies! haven't been photo-ing in a long long time so thought i'd tag along to rampfest. Thought i'd make a post on here after all this time :) so here's a few of the boys, c&c very welcome too
  3. Cippa

ryzie shreding camby + some diamo trail pics + sequence

heres a couple i've taken recently with the 10-20mm lense :) long gaps between taking pics so heres some for you guys to leave some feeback on! sequence is quite blury sorry about size of photos... ryan at camby & hillndale sequence one with the slave flash...
  4. Cippa

camby n hilly sesh

heres a couple of pics from the weekend :) camby and hnd camera was dead so used lawris, guy in the red shirt doing his sick turnys :p justin getting HUGE on the big step up haha and again... flip whip! turny air sequence shot RICCY!!!!!! turny hip no...
  5. Cippa

taking snaps at diamo

taking snaps for the 1st time in about 2 months so HOPEFULLY i havn't lost my touch! haha there wasn't much to lose... triple clamps = damo white ns breakless = dan black shirt with yellow writing at top = nibberz here they are, feel free to leave some feedback :)
  6. Cippa

bendigo trails, 31st of march

any riders keen on getting a group together to hit up bendigo trails next monday? 31st of march. we have a small group together but more people that come would be awesome fun and more pic taking for me! express your interests boys and girls
  7. Cippa

awesome riders + pics = sweet day

really hot day (38) down at camby but the boys still did what they were best at. i appologize in advance if i get the names of the tricks wrong. :) ENJOY!!! footjam man = shorty (17) green bike = jacko (15) yellow rim = josh (14) blue rim + helmet = ryan (16) red t-shirt = jake (14) red...
  8. Cippa

delete please, sorry

delete thread please, pressed submit new thread instead of preview changes...
  9. Cippa

camby comp

hey guys, was an awesome day watching all the boys do there stuff! and 3 girls :) couldn't zoom in nearly enough with most of the pics with my lense but here they are anyway...feedback always welcome
  10. Cippa

Hayes Nine (rear)

Item: hayes nine rear brake (no disc required) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-$80 Extra Info: willing to pay postage
  11. Cippa

last ride before school started for the year...

hey guys, pics were taken at croydon. was a pretty gd day having nibberz come down from echuca to ride wif the crew. enjoy the pics!!! :) feedback always welcome thanks ozz for the awesome trails http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/Cippa5/last%20ride%20b4%20school/ (couple of pics in...
  12. Cippa

lip piercing on a girl...

hey guys, i know this is really really random BUT what you boys think of a lip piercing on a chick? and which side, left or right? im having so much trouble deciding which side to go with at the moment!!! suggestions?
  13. Cippa

new casette and chain

hi guys, just looking for some help with choosing what casette and chain to buy. i know my other bike parts pretty well but when it comes to this i know nothing! whats the difference between a $50 casette and a $200 one? i just need a 8speed for a dirt jump bike that dosen't take very hard...
  14. Cippa

lift to buller???

just wondering if anyone has a spare seat, this time i would like to race and also take my bike up BUT if theres not enough room for the bike i'll just have to go or pics again! dont really mind but racing this round would be nice. PM me pease
  15. Cippa

BACKFLIP sequence shot. CHECK IT!!!

hey guys, just a sequence shot i took today of miller off the hip. didn't have a tri-pod so the pics not perfect but its still ok, i think... opinions please :)
  16. Cippa

Yackandandah (sunday)

Here are all the pics from sunday, practice runs and race runs. Everyone should be there unless you came down after that guy who cleaned me up in u19's at the rock garden... feedback would be good from riders themselves. Contact cip-5@hotmail.com for large copies (they will be big enough...
  17. Cippa

Yackandandah (saturday) UP AND RUNNING!!!

Here are the numbers that were visible on the saturday practice rides, there are a lot more that i couldn't see because of the angle... CHANGE OF PLAN FOR THIS ROUND, ALL the pics will be uploaded onto photobucket ASAP then you guys can save them for yourself! the numbers are just for you to...
  18. Cippa

morning camby sesh

blue shirt = ben bmx = andy red shirt = dave
  19. Cippa

some of the better shorts from HnD & Camby

enjoy people! leave feedback :)
  20. Cippa

diamo sesh, backie on 26"at hillendale!!!

Heres a few pics of all the boys in action today. we first started off at diamo trails where everyone was shredding up and finished off the day at hill n dale before the trip home. most of the pictures are of nibbers who came all the way doen from echuca. even though the rest of the boys did...