Search results

1. josh_lives_here

my WeThePeople Addict BMX

ive had it for about 1 month now and i love it FRAME: Wethepeople Forks: Wethepeople bars: wethepeople grips: ouri's red break: tecktro with extra long cable for barspins hubs: Salt Cranks: Salt tubular 3 peice Tyres: maxxis holy roller and M-tread Rims: alex, black one on front...
  2. josh_lives_here

sold -

ten characters
  3. josh_lives_here

price-check on mongoose ritual.

does anybody have any idea how mutch one of these would retail for in Aus??? here's a link http://www.mongoose.com/bikes/detail.php?id=299&brandLine=Pro_International&brandID=48 (its for a freind, not me) thanks
  4. josh_lives_here

Some idiot tryed to run me down in his car!

ok me and a freind were cruising through some quiet little set of shop somewere beetween cromer and deewhy(sydney), and this old prick came out of 1 of the shops and i went past him. there was allmost 1 metre's distance beetween us (so i didn't hit him) then he yelled out "STAY OFF THE FOOTPATH...
  5. josh_lives_here

new(strong) rim in good condition

ive been offered a sun rims single-track brand new for $70.....can anybody give me a better offer???
  6. josh_lives_here

ok rear shock

my freind is lookin 4 a shock with abut 5" travel that is cheap but decent for small freeride stuff.....something like a fox R
  7. josh_lives_here

warranty on kona/marzocchi??????????

today i bent the living hell out of a pair of drop of comps :cry: (pictures soon)they came on my 04 kona stuff that i got in in early march ........does neone no about the warranty stuff????
  8. josh_lives_here

Ourimbah 23rd of May

I think there's some racing thing on at Ourimbah on the 23rd of may Who's going :?: Who's not :?: Who wants to but needs a lift :?: Who Can give a lift to a fellow farkiner in need :?: me and my Dad might go up and Might be able to give some fellow sydney peoples a lift[/u]
  9. josh_lives_here

My new Kona Stuff

I got my knew bike today, 04' Kona Stuff
  10. josh_lives_here

Price-check on DMR rythym

Guys/Girls i really need your help :? i need to know how mutch it will cost me to get a (new) DMR rythym with dirt jumper III's...also can anybody in sydney who works at a bike shop give me a sweet deal :wink: :?:
  11. josh_lives_here

stickers

im making some stanchion protectors either out of carbon fibre or plastic for my new marzocchi drop of tripleclamp forks....(basically because i can and i want to see what it looks like)but i was wondering were i could get some marzocchi stickers similar to the ones that come on my forks. can...
  12. josh_lives_here

Red Hill (Sydney) Maintanance Day

Hello every body the RED HILL MAINTANANCE DAY IS NOW ON THE 11TH OF JANUARY so if u wanna do some building fixing and diggin 2 make red hill a better place..... come 2 the red hill dirt jumps at 10am and bring freinds tools shovels and anything else u need
  13. josh_lives_here

north shore building

does ne1 no were i could get some designes, plans or blue prints on some ideas for north shore.....nething at all just post it please
  14. josh_lives_here

how was everyones new years????

how was your new years???
  15. josh_lives_here

one25 or sasquatch???

im a freerider that does a fair bit of dirt jumping and im tryin 2 decide which norco hartail i should get.....one25 or sasquatch......i just wanted 2 no what u guys think(both are 2004 models)