Search results

1. S

Reseal and bleed brakes Cost?

I have oil leaking from leaver oil mount (front and back) when i squeeze the brake's and was just wondering how much it would cost to reseal and bleed my avid juicy 5's. I just want an idea before i take my bike into the shop. Thanks
  2. S

lookin for a bike

there are some really cheap options have a read of this thread. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?129262-How-to-Post-Bikes most have had great experiences with "smart send" EDITED FOR THIS QUOTE
  3. S

Trading Access, Please Decline it

Could you please decline my trade access application, so i can change my reason for wanting trade access to. "that I will use the trading area properly. I also understand that I trade at my own risk and that rotorburn.com takes no part in disputes between buyers and sellers." Thanks Joel
  4. S

applying for trading section

hahaa love it
  5. S

Bike checks that you fancy.

True i should have made the question more general to anyone who had a white half-link chain
  6. S

How to build a DH track

Sorry what i said was "get destroyed by council" ie, the track i just built gets demolished by the council. I have had this happen before when i rode BMX the council just destroyed a Six Pack i have just finished building the week before it wasnt even near the road. I dont feel ill get in...
  7. S

Norco/Kona/Giant

+1 on STP Great bike good geometry and best of all Giant normal have great components for the money you spend. Build quality is always brilliant. Make sure when looking at your bike choices to compare components and if the offer any new technologies.
  8. S

applying for trading section

I had this too, I was not sure if it meant my application was declined. Is there some sort of notification for declined applications? I think the strict side of applications is good but i think it would make for more traffic in the mods in-box unfortunately for him.
  9. S

STOLEN 2009 Giant Reign X0 (Newcastle)

Good luck finding your bike buddy, i had one of my bike stolen and was very luck to see it one day ridding down the street looking the same as i had it. hope you can pick it out from the crowd. all owners know of particular scratches on there bikes or something unique to your own bike lucky you...
  10. S

Mt buller big let down...?

Whats Mt buller like compared to Thredbo ? anyone got any comparisons? i have ridden thredbo and love the length of the run but was considering seeing Mt Bullers track worth it?
  11. S

How to: Post Bikes

Great information i am about to sell my bike too. ill have to come back to this thread when i get inquires for posting. looks like they offer a pretty good deal too.
  12. S

Bike rack for the car!

How did you go finding a bike rack? any advice for me i am just looking around for one now and wasn't sure if i should spend $80 or $250+ doesn't matter on price just seeing if its worth the money. cheers
  13. S

Downhill vs Freeride vs Justride

Cant we all get along. we all like bikes its not like skateboarders vs bike riders at the parks (bmx and mtb riders that is.) i am sure racers like to go huck something they thought looked good and i am sure freeriders like going down a purpose built "Downhill" track
  14. S

Bike checks that you fancy.

Thats one sexy half link chine you got there. have any troubles keeping that thing clean? never knew how they got onto white chains with all the oil normal associated with them
  15. S

post your 4X machines

Chameleon are the bomb it makes me miss my'n I should get back into 4x again i miss those days of fluid rhythms. some really nice bikes here
  16. S

Massive Berm!!!

I so need to print these out on a massive canvas. I am in heaven with some of the pictures in this thread
  17. S

How to build a DH track

There is some great idea i wouldn't have thought of with out this wish i had land to build a good one on and know that it wont get destroyed by council. It would be rewarding to do it all your self and test it out. I think people should post more of the tracks they built them selves. keep...
  18. S

lookin for a bike

Do make sure its your size. Second hand bikes are great, its just hard to find the right sized bike in the second hand market. good luck with finding the right bike. There are defiantly bike in your price range and do recommend waiting fro the right second hand on to come up. best bang for...