Search results

1. D

VIC FOUND

Looking for a Large / Extra-Large (suit someone 6'2) all mountain / enduro bike. I am obviously keeping a close eye on this forum, plus Facebook groups, bikeexchange, and others. But if you are based in Victoria, have something like the below and are thinking of selling, PM me. Looking for...
  2. D

K9 Angled Reducer Cup set for Ironhorse Sunday

Thanks! Email sent
  3. D

Thanks heaps for the tips, I sent a message to works, hopefully they can help. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Does anyone know if the K9 Angled Reducer Cup sets are available to buy from anywhere? I get the sense they are probably discontinued....but if anyone knows where I might be able to get some, please let me know! Also happy to purchase a second hand set from a fellow Burner. Cheers
  5. D

SOLD - Please remove

Now on eBay - starting at $1.00 Now on eBay, starting at $1.00 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/201900720568?
  6. D

SOLD - Please remove

Now $70 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

SOLD - Please remove

Item full name and model : TLD GP pants (34) and jersey (large) - orange/blue 2008 model & TLD GP pants (34) circa 2014 model and jersey (medium) + gloves (X Large)- yellow/red/blue Location: ACT Item condition description: Very good condition. No rips or tears. Some what look like chain...
  8. D

AM Santa Cruz Bronson

Thanks....will read the fine print Yeah, that's what I thought. Think I will pick up my frame and take my business elsewhere. I'll read the fine print in the warranty just to make sure. What next, I will only be allowed to ride certain trails, or no warranty!
  9. D

AM Santa Cruz Bronson

Warranty void on Bronson frame if build yourself? G'day, So I've lay-byed a new Bronson frame and went into the bike shop I'm buying it from to discuss build options...and I was told if I build it myself I will void my warranty. I was shocked by this and asked why, and was told it's because...
  10. D

International road gap - Mt Buller

All the loose dirt has compacted now and with the rain is actually pretty tacky. We were up there on 28-29 Dec 14 when it was fresh....and the run into the yellow one then was super loose....and it was really windy....didn't hit either of them then. It's heaps better now, actually pretty easy.
  11. D

International road gap - Mt Buller

Couple of old hacks hitting up the international road gap on a perfect Australia Day. Heaps of fun! https://vimeo.com/117890816 Thanks Mods for putting this in the right sub-forum.
  12. D

VIC SOLD!! - 2006 Intense Uzzi (large) PRICE DROP $900 - VIC

2006 Intense Uzzi (large) PRICE DROP $900 - VIC To the best of my knowledge there are definitely no cracks or dings on the frame or scratches on the fork stanchions. Postage can be done, at buyers expense. Call Cooper if you want more pics, he'll be happy to help you out. This is a good honest...
  13. D

Price drop! - now only $900 Price drop - Another $100 off, now only $900!! This is a bargain and an excellent bike to start the DH season with.
  14. D

Bump - price dropped on 13 Nov to $1000
  15. D

Item: 2006 Intese Uzzi (large) Location: Melbourne (Carlton or Mordialloc). Item Condition: Very good for age, well looked after with high end parts. Forks and rear shock professionally serviced last year and only ridden a handful of times since. Reason for selling: bought an M9...
  16. D

You know you're getting old when ...

I'm watching Shaun the Sheep and the farmer keeps reminding me of Steve Peat....
  17. D

My 2008 Ironhorse Sunday

Thanks for the tip, just got the forks serviced and raised the bumpers so they are in line with the top tube. Stoked with my new black box seals! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

My 2008 Ironhorse Sunday

I love riding this bike, hope the frame keeps going and I'll just keep upgrading/replacing the parts for years to come. Frame - 2008 Ironhorse Sunday (medium) Rear shock - 2014 rockshox vivid r2c Front shock/fork - 2008 boxxer World Cup Handlebars - Funn full on, 7mm rise, 790mm...
  19. D

Baby Trailers for 2 kids

I have a double chariot cougar which I managed to get shipped from the states, cost about $700 with bike attachments, pram adaptor etc, would have cost $1300 at the lbs. I use it all the time for my 3.5 yr old and 18month old and can't recommend it enough. Easy to take on and off the bike...
  20. D

Mt. Buller - Yup Boys

Nice video. I crashed in the exact same spot on international the same day you guys were up there! It was my first run on the track for the season and the changes to the section threw me, I really should have checked the track first... I landed front wheel first in the dirt, rebounded, flipped...