You know you're getting old when ...

Ideate

You didn't pop a panny off every second driveway gutter transition.. Instead you're out concentrating on getting fit :(

Norco Maniac

Is back!
When you're seriously considering racing in a "Powered by Ibuprofen" jersey.

One way from Adelaide to Shepparton by car with frequent stretch stops = half a bottle of herbal anti inflammatories and six nurofen. And I haven't been on the bike yet!

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you're seriously considering racing in a "Powered by Ibuprofen" jersey.

One way from Adelaide to Shepparton by car with frequent stretch stops = half a bottle of herbal anti inflammatories and six nurofen. And I haven't been on the bike yet!
I used to use a mix of straight codeine and voltaren to dull the pain of roadracing motorcycles while broken.
But that wasn't age related, more mileage and stupidity.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I need something stronger! Still can't hardly walk and embarrassed myself today at the hand clinic, nearly fainted/vomited when the physio was trying to move the knuckles of my busted hand.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You know you're getting old when........embarassing yourself at the hand clinic doesn't involve tissues and a purchased 29 1/2 minuets wasted. :smow:

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you buy a cheap set of specs from the chemist to chuck in the riding bag in case you need to look at a map :tsk: