Search results

1. N

hilux questions

got a 94 hilux and i got some territory wheels sitting there but they dont fit they rub on the brake lines what does every one else do to put territory wheels on the 90s hiluxs help appreciated
  2. N

sunday bushings

my bottem bush is gone and needs replacing but i can not get my shock out:( i have got the top bolt out just can not get the bottem one out do you undo both allen key head and it comes out or is there another way help please
  3. N

saints

(i searched but nothing) i need to reset the piston on my saint brakes but some one has used the wrong screw driver in it and its stripped i dont no wat to do beacuse the screw is so small so easyouts and the hacksaw trick wont work. thanks to anyone that can help
  4. N

rear hubs

i went for a ride after school 2 day and i think my hub gas died. i was riding a long sitting down when i stood up to pedal up a hill and the rear hub slipped i though nothing of it but later on in the ride it got worse and worse till now it have free spin both ways is there any way of fixing this?
  5. N

shimano saint lever removal

i have a set of saint brakes and was wondering how do you take the levers off. help would be good thanks guys
  6. N

downhill racing

hey guys i have searched but have not found anything. i am 16 an wanting to race the next K.O.B round and my parents wont take me so a mate offered. how old do you have to be to be your gardien? thanks guys
  7. N

you yangs dh on hartail?

hey guys im riding you yangs in a few weeks and wondering if i could do it on my hartail with 110mm travel forks? cheers shaun
  8. N

stiff forks

have a set of mz races's on my bike and they have about 30 or 40 mm of nice travel then they go really stiff anyone no what i could do to fix them and do all forks have to have fork oil in the because im 95% sure these have non in them
  9. N

long travel forks

i was thinking about getting some 150mm single crown forks for my norco rival will it be alright (has any one done it) and is there any good quick release 150mm forks or should i go to a 20mm front axel?
  10. N

05 kona coiler spacing

i am thinking of buying a 05 kona coiler and wanted to no what the rear hub spacing was because if i brought it i would like to put my mag 30 on it
  11. N

painting forks

i have a set of mz race's and i am thinking of painting them beacuse my bike is all black. im not sure how to pull the forks apart or what color to paint them. and how to get them painten like powder coated or can you just do it yourself i have onli painted i set of forks befor and they...
  12. N

Mag 30

hey guys hows it goin i brough a new rear rim last sunday and i was wondering what they are like. thanks
  13. N

straightening disk brakes

i bent my rear disk 2 day and was wondering if there is anything you can do about it. its really anoying any help would be good
  14. N

norco rival hub spacing

i was lookin at a 150 rear hub does anyone no if it will fit? i am not sure what the standered is?