Search results

1. avanti92

My Ride AvantiCOMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Frame - 2005 Avanti manic Front shock/fork - Marzocchi ALL MOUNTAIN III Handlebars - Truvantiv Husseflelt Stem - Truvantiv Husseflelt Headset - Don't know Grips - Pro Grip Saddle - Giant Seatpost - Avanti Front brake - Avid BB7 203mm Rear brake - Avid BB7 203mm Cranks - Truvantiv...
  2. avanti92

Crank arms???

Hi, I am having a problem getting my crank arms off as they wont come off. I got a new bb about 3 month ago and haven't needed to get them off until now, when i had my old bb i could put a rag on them and carefully push them off with the hammer. But i can;t seem to do that now i have the new bb...
  3. avanti92

front single speed???

how hard is it to change from having 2 gears at the crank to one how hard is it to do
  4. avanti92

Stem Spacers

i was wondering where you have the spacers to make you stem sit higher, could you put those spacers on the other side so it makes the frame sit higher off the forks? cheers
  5. avanti92

All 2005 Avanti Manic owners Please!!!!(or everyone)

Hi to all i was wondering if you could tell me the colour of your frame and the colour of the writing please, this may sound stupid but all the 2005 manics i see on here all have a black frames and white writing, Where mine has a purple frame with yellow writing and i can't find any with those...
  6. avanti92

One thing about this site

it isn;t a bad or anything does anyone here, when ever they come on farkin and look around for a while and see other peoples bikes and stuff, wont to buy a new bike or get a new stuff for it, like i have spent abit of money on mine and i keep saying to myself that ios enough no more but...
  7. avanti92

DEADEADEADEAD dont post on this THANKS

what would be the best Bang for Buck mtx mountain bike for around 1500 thanks
  8. avanti92

$1500 Mtx

Hi my brother is just about to come out of the army and wonts to get a MTX bike he wonts to spend around 1500 dollars we dont really wont to much hasel so i dont really wont to biuld one just wont to buy and ride What would be the best bang for buck MTX bike for around that price? Thank you
  9. avanti92

Rc nitro boats???

Any one here race or have a rc boat. I wonted to know if there is can you fiber glass or know the best place to go and around how much to get a mold of a plastic hull i have
  10. avanti92

How Hard How Much

I was thinking of making my bike a single speed at the front and getting a chainguide how hard i have all bike tools almost and how much dosh will i need
  11. avanti92

Novice dh

I wonted to know is there any dh tracks that could use i hardtail for (novice) in the hawkesbury area(blue mountains etc )
  12. avanti92

Tracks

I wonted to know if there was any beginners dh tracks around the Hawksbury area windsor blue mountains etc> (i have a hard tail)
  13. avanti92

how many posts

how many posts do you need to become a Senior Member i know u need 30 is it yea 30 to become a member how man to become a Senior Member
  14. avanti92

hellp

why is it when i am in the trade or buy forum of farkin it says i can't leave post's and things like that but when i am in parts n stuff and general i can Why?
  15. avanti92

dh ?????

is there any good dh bikes for around 1000 1500 bucks???
  16. avanti92

Avanti stickers and badges!!!!!!!!!!!

Would any one know were i could get Avanti stickers and a badge from as my bike doesn;t have a badge and i wont some stickers for it. Thank for looking
  17. avanti92

Peldals

What would be a good clip on pedal the has a platform still so u don't need to use clips and is Shimano compatible. heard that the shimano clips are the best (Edit i can't spell when not looking at keyboard reason for heading)
  18. avanti92

How??

how do you show the writing down the bottom were peoples say what their bikes are
  19. avanti92

Bang For Your Buck

what would be the best bang for your buck dh bike out at the moment?? with out spending a arm and a leg
  20. avanti92

Spindle size

What difference does it make if you get a different size spindle does this mean if you get one that is bigger it wont fit