Search results

1. D

my banshee jb edition

hey guys had this bike for a few months now and ditched the duel crown forks for these today and lovin it tell me what ya think frame : banshee scream josh bender edition forks : marz 66 rc2x's 150 mm grip : oury lock ons rims : mag 30's bars / stem / cranks: hasselfelt pedals ...
  2. D

2005 fox 40 r's SOLD !!

Item: 2005 fox 40 r's Location: NSW Item Condition: very good . only 1 scratch on the lower Reason for selling: i want a single crown FR fork Price and price conditions: was selling for $850 now offeren $950 for them anyone who can get that if in same state or more they will have...
  3. D

swap my fox 40 r's for fox 36's

hey interested in 05 model fox 36's and will swap my 40's and a bit of cash for the 36's or marz 66's (150 mm and up ) cheers
  4. D

backflip question

hey just a question when doing a backflip does the speed of the rotation depend on how much of a gap you have to clear ? cheers
  5. D

2006 dh/fr bikes

hey people im looking for a bike that is good for downhill and freeriding my price range is at $6000 to $8000 I have been looking at the demo 8 or the kona stab deluxe or supreme any thoughts on some bikes ? cheers
  6. D

a half link chain and my bike ??

hey guys i have a rocky mountain flow with 24" wheels and i have turned it into single speed with a chain tensioner . after a while the tensioner kept bending my dropout and started to break . i want to get a half link chain and not have to worry about the chain tensioner. i am currently...
  7. D

has anyone seen PUSHER ?

hey people just wondering has anyone seen the mountain bike movie called pusher ? it is bassed in New Zealand and i just wanna no if you though it was good or bad cheers
  8. D

chain tensioner problem

hey i have just made the convertion about a month ago and i am loving the sigle speed. Exept my drop out seems to be bending more often and putting the chain out of wack. It is really annoying having to try and bend it back after every time i fall off. I currently have a $45 chain tensioner on...
  9. D

dirt jumps tricks ??????

hey i am starting to get into tricks and i am not quit sure on when do you start taking bits off the bike is it different to lippy jumps to not so lippy if anyone can tell me when to start tricking ill be greatful thanks p.s. didnt find any related topics in the search
  10. D

who has 04 sherman slider +'s

hey i have always had a problem with my sherman slider +'s finding that they arnt plush and use the full amount of travel i have put soft springs in whichg made them a pit better but not what i am after so are all the sherman slider +'s like this or would it be better with the upgrade of...
  11. D

tyre set up

hey i need a new backtyre from maxxis for downhill i have a 2.5 up front and my pricerange is $50 what would work ?
  12. D

cutting handlebars ?

hey my handlebar are 67 cm long from grip to grip. I want to get into x ups and i find it really hard to do so. I am going to cut a bit off at each end but i am unsure on how much. how much should i cut off each eand ??? thanks
  13. D

how do you keep ya nerves down

hey people just wondering on all your techniques on how you keep your nerves down befor a race or a drop i notice i always get them on the shuffle up to a dh track on a race
  14. D

tires price range

hey people do you no of any dh/fr tires that are under $40 i am looking at 26 inch and 2.5 inch wide thank
  15. D

rocky mountain flow

hey this is my new warrenty job frame that i got back after cracking my rm flow 24 04 model so it is just the frame and chain guide that are different tell me what ya think
  16. D

wsmtb club rd 3 ( pacific park )

Pacific Park from The Northern Road When you reach Richmond Road turn left then right into George Street. Along Macquarie Street to Windsor Road turn right to Sydney at McGraths Hill turn left to Cattai and into Pitt Town Road. Through Pitt Town on Bathurst and Eldon Street on to Cattai Road...
  17. D

my mad dargle crash

hey i was at dargle on the 24th of april and went just a bit to hard off the drop and the quick thinking got me out the best way i could ( well i think ) still hurt though http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=22787&fil_unique=Qoh2KtTM228AAFGdA34 tell me what you think
  18. D

da bomb chain guides

hey anyone have a da bomb chain guide or no where i can find a review on them ? thanks
  19. D

6 or 8 inch rotor ?

hey i am just wondering what are the differences between a 6 inch rotor or a 8 inch rotor on a disc brake ? i currently have a 8 inch rotor on my dj/street bike and dont no if it would be better for the change ?
  20. D

no front brakes

i am just noticing peopel riding with out front brakes on their bike and wanted to no why does it help them ? is it just because they dont need it or for weight ?