Search results

1. Mobywan

QLD SOLD 2009 Specialized Myka Womens Dual Suspension FSR Expert Medium - Price now $1000

Hi Greg, yes still for sale. If he wants to have a look let me know and I'll PM you my mobile. thanks, Scott
  2. Mobywan

QLD SOLD 2009 Specialized Myka Womens Dual Suspension FSR Expert Medium - Price now $1000

Thanks but won't be splitting. :) Still for sale.
  3. Mobywan

Item: Specialized 2009 Myka FSR Expert Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent, hardly used. Reason for selling: hardly used Price and price conditions: Extra Info: A few minor upgrades including ODI Oury Lock on Grips, Sunline 680mm H/Bars, Ethirteen 32 Black Bashguard to...
  4. Mobywan

4X no longer a part of the world cup circuit...

Wouldn't he be focusing on BMX at the Olympics next year?
  5. Mobywan

QLD SOLD O-synce Minifree Wireless Cycle Computer

Well said 99coconuts... consider yourself hired. :welcoming:
  6. Mobywan

It's very easy to use; even a Luddite could have some appreciation of it's simplicity. If you just want to know how many km's you've done at what avg speed, etc... can't go wrong. If you like, I could even pre-enter settings for your bike, etc.
  7. Mobywan

Item: O-synce Minifree Wireless Cycle Computer Location: Bris Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not used, upgraded to a HRM Price and price conditions: $30 incl postage Extra Info: Near new O-synce Minifree Wireless, used for about 6 weeks on my roadbike until I decided to go...
  8. Mobywan

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

And considering Atherton Racing just announced the winner of their 'design the 2012 jersey' comp last week complete wth Commencal logos...
  9. Mobywan

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Minaar to Yeti? He's #23 isn't he?
  10. Mobywan

Queenslanders get FREE ambulance rides!

^^^ +1. Speaking to a QAS paramedic couple of weeks ago who said bring back the old days when people had to subscribe or pay... stop the nimrods from calling 000 because they kicked their big toe or can't find their car keys knowing it won't cost them anything.
  11. Mobywan

Which clipless pedals for AM?

Have a look at the new XT's with the platform. They have better clearance than the DX's and would be lighter too. I ran the Trail XTR's on my Nomad and they were great.
  12. Mobywan

Cadence basics?

Is that bpm or rpm? Assuming it was a typo?