Search results

1. J

Shuttle days

Ive heard that corc puts on shuttle day at stromlo on the odd occasion and thought this would be the best place to clarify this piece of hear-say. If anyone has some info on these shuttle days i'd be interested to hear. Cheers
  2. J

Sold, please delete

Hi fish, I'm confused! what out of the two pics do you have for sale? Is it the two complete bikes? Cheers
  3. J

Opinion needed! Enter here

Almost forgot to say thanks driftking that was a hell of a post i'll give it a go.
  4. J

Yeah i figured that one out so now i cut around with my seat post raised fair up my clacker, seems to have solved the stress problem on my knees for the up hill but once i put it back down and head down the hill the a few big hits and i feel it again.
  5. J

Yep pretty sure i'm happy to be realistic and get a dually... any suggestion? Thanks Ando but a glory has to much travel. Been having a bit of a look that some of these, transition doubles, NS sodas, kona bass has anyone run one with a 140mm fork? How's it go?
  6. J

Ok so i may not have explained what i ride this bike for clearly enough so i'll just do it now. Freeride really, even if there isn't much dedicated trails in oz yet. Either way ride the light DH and the flowy trails with kickers. I only ride uphill to get to the top (never for the fun of it)...
  7. J

Training sounds good but i hardly have enough time to ride as it is and on a easy day without any drops or the old huck to flat's they don't really bother me. Surely there is a frame that will ride near on the same but take the edge of the big hits and hopefully cut down on the rear end...
  8. J

Ok so not sure whether this should be in part and stuff but... I ride a norco manik with 140 vans on the front basically as a freeride bike the problem i'm having is that at the end of the day my knees are starting to harp on like there getting some kind of raw deal. So it's time to get...
  9. J

Can i convert 20mm to 9mm qr axle

Looks like i cant, its an axiom and they don't do converters apparently. New hub time i guess.
  10. J

Can i convert 20mm to 9mm qr axle

Just wondering if anyone knows whether you can convert a sun rim single track from a 20mm axle to a 9mm qr? Also as an aside did sun rim change to sun ringle? Cheers
  11. J

What to buy insted of stp

Cheers guys that will give something to chew over.
  12. J

What to buy insted of stp

OK guy so i'm looking to get a new dj'er and i like the stp but would like some variety. As almost everyone rides them i am fishing for suggestions of what is around that would be a good equivalent. Preferably 800 or less second hand. Any input would be good. Cheers
  13. J

Entry level XC purchasing. Need advice

Thanks for your comments guys.
  14. J

Entry level XC purchasing. Need advice

Hi guys i'm looking for an XC bike for around $600 new or secondhand. I've got no idea where to start so any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Cheers
  15. J

Swap Deore with Saint Rear Derailleur M810

Thanks mate, that exactly what i wanted to hear.
  16. J

Swap Deore with Saint Rear Derailleur M810

Hi guy's I'm looking to replace my Deore Rear Derailleur with a Saint M810 and want to know if i can just do a strait swap. It's all 8 speed with Alivio sifter. If any one know anything that would be useful I'm all ears. Cheers
  17. J

Auto Alley Majura and boy wonder

I was thinking of building in Majura can you tell me what the story with getting permission from PCL? Cheers
  18. J

NSW Queanbeyan Council Dirt Jump and Pump Track Park

Man this proposal looks superb it's kinda hard to believe that there gonna build something like this. It's good to see there starting to make up for building a city 2 hours from the beach. My only advice/opinion/input is don't make the finale surface gavel it does such bad things to your...
  19. J

backyard pumptrack mania!

You got that right Gtuz good neighbours are hard to find. Keep it up man you prove that you don't got to be some high rollin' pro to have a track in you back yard!
  20. J

backyard pumptrack mania!

Yeah that sick man!! do your neighbors think your a head-case??