Search results

1. F

Sold 2017 160mm rockshox lyriks boost (sold)

Item: 2017 27.5 160mm rockshox lyriks boost Location:Melbourne Item Condition:used, few scratches on stickers, maxle lever is also scratched Reason for selling: wanted longer steerer Price and price conditions:$500 Extra Info:will post at buyers expense Pictures:yes
  2. F

VIC 2010 giant glory small (sold)

Item: 2010 giant glory 01 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: good condition, few scratches Reason for selling:not used Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info:Bearings have been replaced and it has never been used since. Fork: boxxer team Shock: 2016 vivid R2C (never ridden)...
  3. F

i spec ii

hi im just ordering the new xt 11 speed, but a bit confused about the shifters. Can the i spec ii be used without a shimano brake(does it come with its own clamp?) thanks
  4. F

looking for routes

so ive bought my first road bike and am in search of routes around the pakenham/officer/upper beaconsfield area? any suggestions would be appreciated.
  5. F

Echuca

Hey guys might be heading to echuca for new years, and wanted to know if there's any downhill tracks worth taking my bike up there for?
  6. F

follow me on itunes

hey fella's just letting everyone know that you can get follow me in HD off itunes, but you have to edit your profile so itunes thinks you live in the states. i did it last night, definitely worth changing your itunes profile for, awesome movie especially in HD.
  7. F

LOST iphone and wallet

hey guys, was riding up at the dh tracks off Thewlis road in Pakenham, and lost my iphone/wallet(its the same case, a black leather mossimo one) somewhere from brown road to the trail head/ turning circle part, or possibly somewhere in the first track that has the double through the tree's. I...
  8. F

giant test rides

hey guys, just wanted to know if anybody knows of a shop in melbourne or around the south east suburbs that has demo xtc's or anthems? just want to take them for a test ride before deciding on a purchase. thanks
  9. F

pike 454 problems

hey guys i've got a pike 454, which is leaking air from the negative chamber, i can hear a hissing coming from the fork whenever i compress it. I've had it at a shop and they said they fixed it but didn't. it was also leaking oil from the u-turn adjuster when upside down, i haven't put it...
  10. F

superstar componants

hey guys, im gonna buy a ks i900 from http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk just wondering if anyone has bought from them and if they have had any problems? thanks
  11. F

colored housings

hey fella's, just wondering if anybody knows where i can get my hands on some colored gear cable housings, preferably jagwire from around the south east suburbs of melbourne? can't seem to find anyone that stocks this sort of stuff. Going to try streamline cycles in ferntree gully tomorrow.