Search results

1. S

NSW Roval Control 29 Non-boost Wheelset SOLD

Sorry man, they're sold
  2. S

NSW Roval Control 29 Non-boost Wheelset SOLD

Item: Roval Control 29 Tubeless Wheelset with Sram Eagle XO 11-50 cassette (SOLD) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent - wheelset has done less than 1500 km and cassette less than 500 km Reason for selling: Second training wheelset - not being used Price and price conditions: $300 firm...
  3. S

NSW Sold

Zesty 527 Just to save me comparing geo charts, how tall are you? I am 6'2" in the old money, 188cm or so in that new-fandangled stuff.
  4. S

NSW Knolly Endorphin - Large - NOW SOLD

Final price drop before I part it out. $1,800 ono.
  5. S

Further price drop - $2,000 ono.
  6. S

Price reduced again to $2,150.
  7. S

Price dropped to $2,300 ono.
  8. S

Don't know the brand, but I do know the shop took some time to locate them - they had an unusual code (which is actually still stored in my iPhone). All services were done by Drift Bikes in Newcastle.
  9. S

[B]Item: [B]2009 Knolly Endorphin - Large [B]Location: [B]Newcastle, or post anywhere at buyer's expense [B]Item Condition: [B]Used, excellent condition. Very little use for age, as I always had at least 2 other bikes. [B]Reason for Selling: [B]Built my partner a dream bike, went overboard...
  10. S

Duo Classic 50km

I'm now looking for a riding partner for the 50km. Don't care if it's male or female as you can transfer categories - we were entered in open mixed, although I qualified for masters years ago. I am at a level where I would be aiming to finish in 3 hours or slightly less.
  11. S

The birth of new trails, Bago Vineyard

Looks nice. Morning ride followed by lunch at the vineyard would make a great day trip from here.
  12. S

Santacruz Tallboy LTC

Santa Cruz Tallboy Ltc Nice build. Have a similar project going with a Tallboy C - going XX on the drivetrain, but not the brakes. What has your experience been with the Formulas - particularly ease of set-up & maintenance (I would be the first to admit I am not the world's best mechanic...)
  13. S

The SHAN (Only one in Oz?)

Pity, but at least you had the honesty to say so. I had to make the same call with a Norco Shore a couple of years back - turned 50 & the "fearless" went to heaven.
  14. S

They're at it again... http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/SHAN-RULES,16398/iceman2058,94
  15. S

Here's a nice little review that went up on Pinkbike earlier in the week... http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Production-Privee-Shan-Tested-2012.html Looks like you're on the latest cult bike then:-)
  16. S

You might appreciate this, then... http://www.nsmb.com/5656-hardtail-pinned-against-the-clock Waych it all the way through - I thought that right hander up against the stone wall was a close call!
  17. S

Amy Gillet Gran Fondo

I did it for the 2nd year in a row. Best organised road event I've ever done. I'm in one of the more...ahem...mature classes. Road it last year with my partner to keep her company the whole way. We took it very easy as it was her first effort over 100 km, but with glorious weather & scenery we...
  18. S

El Tema Oficial Vuelta 2012

Easily the most interesting grand tour of the year and some of the mountain-top finishes have just been amazing. Whatever you think of Contador, he certainly won't go home wondering what might have happened if he'd attacked a bit more! So much more interesting than watching the Sky team time...
  19. S

Carbon Mach 429 :) That is all!

Mmmm - now I could be ready to cross over to the dark side. Been on my Pivot Mach 4 for over 4 years now - think it was the 2nd frame into Australia before Jet Black started distro. Been so happy with it that I haven't felt the need to "modernise", but 29" wheels, DW-link efficiency and carbon...