Search results

1. iFinch

Towbar for 1990 honda civic

Have had zero luck at wreckers so far. As for the template mine is pretty much what is specified by forum rules (plus a little extra info, but I cant see the harm in that). Any suggestions welcome though. Thanks.
  2. iFinch

Towbar for 1990 honda civic

Wanted item/s: Towbar for ED civic, if anyone has one laying around! Condition: Any condition really, as long as its functional. Price and price conditions: Not really sure what theyre worth, Id like one for around $50ish if possible but open to offers Pictures: N/A Contact Details: PM or...
  3. iFinch

Installing a race on new forks.

Nope you guys are correct! Amateur mistake :( Now to go correct my f#ck up!
  4. iFinch

Installing a race on new forks.

Hey all, Im trying to install the race from my old forks onto my new ones, the problem is that im about 3cms from the bottom of the steerer tube and to get it to move any further im going to have to belt the f#%k out of it (something which I dont really want to subject my new rebas). Im...
  5. iFinch

NSW Deity Stem, White, Excellent Condition [SOLD]

Height measurements, apologies for the poor quality photos. Bang on 50mm for the stack And 57mm for the front face
  6. iFinch

NSW Deity Stem, White, Excellent Condition [SOLD]

Item has been sold. Item: White Deity Stem, 1 1/8 steerer size, 31.8 mm clamp, 50mm length. Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, only marks are where the steerer tube meets the stem. See Pictures. Reason for selling: Not being used. Price and price conditions: $80 ono...
  7. iFinch

Dealer lists

ohh ok cool, well in that case im looking for retailers of WTP. Does anyone know of any?
  8. iFinch

Dealer lists

Hey Guys, Do we have any dealer lists on these forums, I cant find them if we do :rolleyes:. If we dont have a list could anyone tell me of some WTP dealers that they know of in Sydney. The WTP website lists dealers that dont seem to stock WTP, or stock a limited range :confused: I know...
  9. iFinch

08 Fit Flow Park ?

Fit Flow Park 08 Does anyone have a stock weight for this? Ive searched and cant find it anywhere!! Cheers
  10. iFinch

Sold sold sold and sold

sorry to get you excited today! free bump!
  11. iFinch

Awesome riding jerseys anyone?

I'd definitely be keen for a Daft Punk jersey, lots of colours with the pyramid on it somewhere...love those frenchies:D
  12. iFinch

Now that is one sexy number! Thanks everyone:D! Finchy.
  13. iFinch

Hi, I spoke to a guy out at Manly Dam a while ago who had a Pink Floyd riding jersey on, he mentioned the name of a website (where he got it from) but the name of this site escapes me and I cant seem to find anything good on the net. Anyone know of any decent online stores? The ones at my...
  14. iFinch

Big Forking Upgrade

Hahaha bastard!! I think those may have been the ones I was going to buy but you beat me to it! Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated :D
  15. iFinch

Big Forking Upgrade

Hi Guys, Once again looking for your valued input onto these babies. Fox 32 F120's travel = 120mm weight = 1.68kgs cost = $1040 (tbsm) Fox Float 32 Travel = 140mm weight = 1.8kgs cost = $1040 (tbsm) Fox Vanilla Travel = 140mm weight = 2kgs cost = $900 (tbsm) Not sure...
  16. iFinch

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

Cheers Johnny, I did the best I could with the available space. Should be ok :D.
  17. iFinch

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

Its only letting me type 100 or so characters, which makes it hard to cite rules and properly write my request reason. Cheers.
  18. iFinch

Downhill on a Hardtail

Haha thanks for the advice dude. Should also have added that that pic is slightly old obviously those tyres would not be on the bike I have some decent DH ones plus I have a stronger stem. My major concern is that my front forks are stiffer than Hugh Hefner on blue pills but I plan to upgrade...
  19. iFinch

Downhill on a Hardtail

Have any of you blokes done Thredbo on a hardtail? Im going down there in a few weeks and am wondering if I should rent a dualie (would be my first time riding one) or stick with my Trek 6300. Ive done a bit of XC but this will be my first proper DH, just for the screams:D. Cheers.
  20. iFinch

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

I don't know what is worse, the snakes or the big lizards. I hate both because I usually cannot see them until we're really close (sneaky scaly bastards) and I get freaked right out. I unfortunately do not ride with the spirit of Steve Irwin.