Search results

1. benny the kid

29er Tyre Thread

Rubena Kratos are 600g $85 for the 2.25 tubeless models. I have one on the front, and haven't had troubles in rocky North East Victoria.
  2. benny the kid

29er Tyre Thread

I'm running a Rubena combo (Kratos/Scylla) on my crests and I'm in love Perfect blend of grip from the dual compound and light at 600g for full tubeless. They sponsor a lot of races and I'll be racing on them for a long time. Everyday tyres are tubeless ardents.
  3. benny the kid

Giant Anthem X 29er - See first post for info

Lefty?? I've been oohing and aahing over a cannondale scalpel 3 at my lbs. Looking at the spec vs price its not worth spending the extra over my current anthem x29 1. So instead I'm thinking of a bling build on the anthem. What I'd like to know is whether you can change out the stupid 1...
  4. benny the kid

Giant 29er hardtails 2013

My other option is a Swift Carbon D-Vore which is cheaper and available now... Decisions... I like the look of these... Where can you get one in Australia?
  5. benny the kid

AM Spooky is bringing the Reign

hey great build, i have the exact same model reign. just a question: is the cable rub better with your setup? as the standard routing is terrible. they're great bikes and good for racing downhill, have fun!
  6. benny the kid

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

i've ridden this bike and it is terrific geometry is perfect and it feels so light looks better painted i dibs mk 2
  7. benny the kid

favourite DH bike ever!

corsair crown dh's look the best orange 224's also go alright
  8. benny the kid

Session 88

yer i read the dirt review and it shows how much thought and effort they put in. all i have to do now is save up the dosh
  9. benny the kid

Session 88

hey farkers i was wondering if anyone knew stuff about the new session 88's (apart from that they look dead sexy). I was searchin on the net but could not find much. Stuff like oz price and specs, and when they'll be on sale would be appreciated thanks.
  10. benny the kid

Barjarg Ride Day Pics are up.

yer the bottom section for sure. it was more flowing and the berms were good too.
  11. benny the kid

Home made guide and bashie

geez that looks beastly i like the spring on the roller too ill pay you to make me one!!!
  12. benny the kid

Traildigger front forks

Actually I am looking at getting a traildigger too, I don't think you would really need forks as your arms have like 20 inches travel, and if you ride smooth you wont need it... anyways they're nice bikes and rip it up!