Search results

1. K

yeti 303 rdh

hello guys. i've wanted a yeti 303rdh from the day they came out. i am just wondering what there like?? i am on a tomac primer at the moment and i was just wondering if it was worth the upgrade?? cheers
  2. K

downhill brakes

hello everyone, i'm after a new set of high quality downhill brakes. i have narrowed my choices down to; - 2011(new ones) shimano xtr's - 2010/11 shimano saints - 2010 shimano xt's - hope v2 brakes if every one could please give me some advise on what they recommend it would be a huge...
  3. K

dh and 4x nationals.

hey guys. just wondering if you are able to race both downhill and four cross at a national round. i'm planing on going down to Illinbah for the national round and just wanted to know if it was posable to race both. cheers
  4. K

downhill cranks.

hey everyone, im just wondering what everyone thinks the strongest downhill cranks are. i just seem to keep bending cranks so yea. ive been through a 2010 set of saints an 08 set of saints and a set of gravitys. so if anybody knows of some stronger cranks id be pleased to no what they are...
  5. K

toowoomba 4x

hey everyone. i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get to the last round of 4x in qld, in toowoomba. what street where abouts in t'bar is it ect thanks guys
  6. K

downhill pedals

hey guys im having a few problems with my crankbrothers 50-50 pedals. all the bearings in side are rooted. anyway, i was just wondering what everyone thinks the best flat downhill pedals are?\ cheers
  7. K

downhill in tewantin

is there a downhill track in tewantin, if there is where is it?
  8. K

Wich helmet should i get????

wich helmet should i get?
  9. K

who's going to Sunshine Series Rd5 D/H Duck Creek Rd 2009?

who's heading to sunshine series round 5?
  10. K

wich bars should i get?

Wich bars should i get out of the FSA gravity light 800mm and the sunline V-one red handlebar and grip combo?
  11. K

pics of illinbah

a few shots from illinbah... enjoy
  12. K

whos going to rockhampton

hey guys whos going up to rocky for state champs??????