Search results

1. N

new trick

hey guys i was just wondering where and how the best place to learn new tricks is, i like dirt but our jump r ok but not great and i don't like park that much cuz its a bit steep but i still do ride it. and wat tricks u guys find cool and easy i just got back into riding about 2 months a go but...
  2. N

building a jump.....?

hey man go to http://www.diyskate.com/ramps.html its at the bottom of the page they have heaps of different ramps but they will probably be heavy so you might need some wheels
  3. N

NS frame help

if i do get 1 i think ill go for the capital 2 since i can get a 2009 for $400 unless the other frames have more suited geo
  4. N

NS frame help

sam doesnt count cuz he ride a jackal
  5. N

NS frame help

hi i am looking at getting a new frame for my 2007 brodie cretin and i have had a look at the dartmoor two6player. i have just had a look at the ns frames and have heard good things about them. i will be using the bike for mostly dj some street and i might start some 4x i was just wondering...
  6. N

post your dj bike

hey i was just wondering wat dj bikes are out there and wat gear you are running on them it would be great if you could say how much you have spent on them(not inc. tubes) i know there are lots of threads like these but there are no dj ones
  7. N

ramp

nah it makes sense just have to dig it instead of throwing dirt on top
  8. N

ramp

is it just the bottom that is steep so i should pile some dirt up towards it
  9. N

ramp

hi i was just wondering what u guys think of our ramp we built it was just a quick job wat do u think we can do to make it better
  10. N

bmx cranks on jump bike

atm i am running truvativ luftalarm aparently they are bmx craks and only 830grams with 25t sproket wat do u guys think is it worth getting bmx cranks
  11. N

dj ideas

hi i was just wondering if anyone has some ideas on shapes and a plan preferably on paper. because my freind is getting some dirt from his new pool so we can build some jumps. and wat is the best way to shape and harden the jumps
  12. N

bmx cranks on jump bike

hi i was just wondering if its worth puting bmx crank on my jump bike atm i have truvativ luftarm i think they are rather heavy. im using it for dj some street and i might start 4x id appreciate any input
  13. N

chain reaction cycles

never had any problems they r great
  14. N

new frame help

bump it up
  15. N

Brakes

hi im looking at getting a new rear brake for christmas for dj 4x and maybe some street and i was just wondering wat brake i should get thanks i would appretiate any input
  16. N

Depot Road jumps need HELP or NOMORE

hi we have a few jumps in tewantin(noosa council) sunshine coast. they arnt very big but they r there but i broke my collar bone there last monday jumping the the roll in mound(no lip and t isnt ment to be a jump) and my freind also broke his collar bone there a few weeks ago thats all i know...
  17. N

new frame help

plz post i need opinions
  18. N

new frame help

hi i am looking at getting a new frame i was looking at the dartmoor two6player weighing in at 1.95 atm i have i have brodie creting i think weighing close to 3kg i was just wondering if i need a strong frame or rear wheel and if anyone has some other suggestions on frame at around the $300 range
  19. N

need help reducing weight

atm i have arglye 302's which are really strong and dont want to make the bike to weak as i am a very sketchy rider. so will the new frame still be strong and wat are the forks like.
  20. N

need help reducing weight

i was thinking of getting a new wheel set maybe dtswiss e2200, ex1750, crank brothers or fulcrum red fire would this do just as much or not and revelaion and rebas are almost half a kilo lighter than pike so are they strng enough for dirt jumping