Search results

1. at the drive in

Kowalski Classic - 100 km entry

Hi, I am unable to attend the Kowalski this weekend due to work so I am selling my entry. Entries have closed/sold out. I am willing to let it go at a discount. Thanks Will
  2. at the drive in

VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

Any chance of extending the course and having Ballarat's 6 hour Enduro round there?
  3. at the drive in

12 Apostles MTB race

Does anyone have anymore details for this event??? Its fast approaching and details are few and few between on the website.
  4. at the drive in

Salsa bikes - where do I get one (or two)?

Try iRide bikes on King street in Melbourne. They have a few frames in stock and ive also seen them do a few real nice build's with Salsa's. Once again small shop with passionate staff that offer great deals.
  5. at the drive in

Crazy 6 Two Thousand and Twelve

Any idea how long a lap is time wise?
  6. at the drive in

Goldcross Cycles VSS and VES to pay out nearly $15,000 COLD HARD CASH

1st place must be getting a big payout as there is $14,775 left.
  7. at the drive in

Post your 29er!

Sorry for the shitty phone pic, more will follow once im done riding. 2012 Rocky Mountain Vertex 990. 9.47kg's. Stock except for converting the wheels to tubeless.
  8. at the drive in

2011 Victorian Enduro Series

Will the race go ahead with entry numbers as they stand on Entryzone currently?
  9. at the drive in

Entries Open for 2011 24 Scott 24Hr - 8 & 9 October 2011 at Stromlo

Is there anybody from Melbourne or Geelong driving up on Friday that would be able take up a bag of stuff? The would be rewarded for the inconvenience. PM me if you can help.
  10. at the drive in

new roadie to race on.

Checkout the link below of the Jamis Xenith Pro. $4,000 retail comes with full Sram force, mavix kysirium wheels and ritchey components. The geomety and ride quality of the frame in perfectly suited to racing in Australia. Tapered headtube and press fit bottom bracket. Stiff. Should be...
  11. at the drive in

Opening Day in Whistler...............

It think it more that people are afraid to talk or go near such a big riding identity in Whistler.
  12. at the drive in

XC Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL

Ive never posted a bike up before but this one is too good not too. 2011 Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL, Full Carbon, Press Fit BB and Tapered head tube. Fox RP23 Fox F120 RL Fit 15mm Shimano XT 10spd drivetrain Formula R1 Brakes DT Swiss X 1600mm tubeless with 15mm front Race Face Deus Bar...
  13. at the drive in

Wanted: Otway Odyssey 50km

Bump still looking.
  14. at the drive in

Wanted: Otway Odyssey 50km

Wanted-entry for 50km event at the Otway Odyessy. I have a 100km entry which i am willing to swap for a 50 km entry. if you're interested, shoot me a PM.
  15. at the drive in

2010/2011 vic state cross country series

So what used to be a 1 day event once you included travel and what not now has essentially become a 2 day event. Can you shed some light on the rationale behind this?? Is this being done in an attempt to offer more perceived value or bang for buck in order to attract more of the Endoru...
  16. at the drive in

Victorian State Series and State Champs

I had a quick read through the thread mentioned above and it was stated that the Dates for the XC series would be most likely realeased at the last round of the Enduro series, is this the case??
  17. at the drive in

Victorian State Series and State Champs

Im just wondering what the go with the State XC series in this year, as ive had a look around and cant seem to find dates anywhere. I was also under the impression that the State champs were going to be held on conjunction with the National round at the You Yangs but i cant find details of...
  18. at the drive in

Wombat track status

Are you guys for real?
  19. at the drive in

2010 You Yangs - Yowie entries opens today 33km 66km 99km- SAT Oct 2nd 2010

Travs is a great peice of track and well and truly deserves a place in the yowie, everything can be rolled at a very slow pace. Your skills wont improve if you avoid riding tracks like travs.
  20. at the drive in

VIC Kona Coiler - Medium or Large - Or something similar

This may be just what your after. Its a large and a great all mountain bike more than capable of taking the big hits. 150mm Front and rear. This bike rips at places like the You yangs. Im a simlair size to you at 183cm...