Search results

1. N

1 x 10 conversion, What length derailleur

Rad cages and goat links are for Shimano derailleurs only
  2. N

1 x 10 conversion, What length derailleur

Doing a 1 x 10 conversion, 11-42 Cassette, can I get away with short cage derailleur or will I need medium, will be SRAM x9 probably, anybody getting away with shortcage with 42tooth, I think guidelines are short cage 30 tooth difference so 11-42 is 31 tooth
  3. N

comfy demo saddles?

Brooks Cambium C17, as comfortable as my last B17 but without the maintenance hassles
  4. N

GPS Tracker

Viewranger Bit of a Faceplant moment today, I've been using Viewranger app to plot my rides as it has the best detail of unmarked tracks that I've found and today when I fired it up prior to setting off found it has a tracking beacon function that can be web accesed so should suit my purpose...
  5. N

Post your 29er!

Salsa Spearfish My new to me Salsa Spearfish, loving it really well suited to rainforest tracks around me, playing around with Handlebar widths and stem length at moment, swapped original 600mm bars for 740mm weight a bit forward now but like the width so going to swap 100mm 0 deg stem for 80mm...
  6. N

GPS Tracker

I ride alone alot and sometimes worry that if I have an accident people won't know where i am, can anyone recommend an Iphone tracking app that has a website interface so if I dont come home one day they can go to a website and see my location?
  7. N

Weighing in at 125kgs plus

I'm 6'2" 125kg back into riding after a break of a few years riding Salsa Spearfish XC bike no problems with anything but check things over fairly regularly, had a problem with back rotor bolts coming loose, would love to have bolt through axles instead of QR for a bit more stiffness, have...
  8. N

NSW SOLD On One Scandal XL Quality Custom Build

Would be interested in Carnegie bars if buyer doesn't want them, Cheers
  9. N

On-One Mary Bars

Item:On-One Mary Bars Location: anywhere Price range: whatever Extra Info:anybody got some lying around had them on my Haro Mary SS really liked them and want to try them on XC bike postage is a killer from overseas
  10. N

ACT sold

What year is this and how tall are you, cheers
  11. N

ACT sold

Would you package for delivery to Sunshine coast?, is price neg?
  12. N

ACT sold

What size rider would this suit, as much as I like it I imagine at 6'2" it's a bit on the small side?
  13. N

VIC SOLD 2014 Specialized Crave SL 29er

Hi Would you post to Tasmania 7117 ?, also I'm 6'2" how would frame size be? Cheers
  14. N

Post your 29er!

Haro Mary SS XL Love my Mary!!
  15. N

2009 Giant trance X2, hunting the best deal

see edo1's post in 29er thread today
  16. N

More powerful front brake??

I'm your size and find 7" front and 6" rear works great and feels better balanced
  17. N

Should I look at dual-susp? 29er?

I'm 6'2" 125KG and ride a Haro Mary SS29er, fully rigid steel frame and love it, if you plan on only XC and road go steel and rigid
  18. N

brakes for 29er-avid elixers?

Replaced mine with a secondhand pair of Shimano LX's went 180F 160R, gotta say for price they are great
  19. N

29er options please.

Love my Mary, look for runout deal and upgrade to shock and gears if you wish, should be able to do it for under 2G's or look at Mary XC
  20. N

The 29er thread.

screw thread, loctite should solve it